* Boots of the West

* Boots of Hastened Departure

* Shazzellim, Scimitar +1

* Bala's Axe

* Taragarth, Bastard Sword +1

* Wolfskin Bag

* Websack Wand

* Wraithform spell

Additionally the suna seni component moves arbane's sword to Eldarin.

I'd just like to know, since i'm going to install IR early on as suggested, at least the main component, and UB late (at least UB later than IR at any rate, disregarding exactly how late) whether i'll have problems.

I'm guessing since you guys use items like Bala's axe, arbane's sword that i won't get your changes :worship: but UB's...

The main issue though is whether I might end up with multiple copies of items since you or UB may move these items around (see arbane's sword for a specific example), so can someone clear up what i'll end up with?

Should I install UB before IR?

I would skip this item restoration component if you guys had added them all in, rather than a select few, or at least the wolfskin bag, but i haven't found that in your item index.

You should be able to install it with IR without encountering any inconsistencies or needing to follow specific compatibility instructions.

Duplicates of Arbane's Sword of Agility was an issue caused by the UB component alone, which should be fixed in the latest version. UB doesn't modify the sword itself. IR doesn't move it.

UB doesn't modify Taragarth, it just makes it obtainable. IR doesn't make Taragarth obtainable, it just modifies it.

The others IR doesn't touch.

Cheers.

Guest Dirty Uncle Bertie

Wow, so there are absolutely no compatibility problems between the two? Hmm, are the UB items balanced for use with IR? Anyone know their stats?

Wow, so there are absolutely no compatibility problems between the two? Hmm, are the UB items balanced for use with IR? Anyone know their stats?
* Boots of the West: not powerful at all

* Boots of Hastened Departure: pratically work as SR's Boots of Etherealness

* Shazzellim, Scimitar +1: it's more a quest item rather than a true weapon

* Bala's Axe: it would use SR's stats even if UB is installed after IR

* Taragarth, Bastard Sword +1: it would use SR's stats even if UB is installed after IR

* Wolfskin Bag: a minor bag of holding

* Websack Wand: this is imo "overpowered" but so much to cause balance issues

* Wraithform spell: obviously it has nothing to do with IR

* Wraithform spell: obviously it has nothing to do with IR

Speaking of which, does SR add/change this spell to the game? I think it's a cool spell.

If so, again does it not matter that UB comes after SR?

Guest Dirty Uncle Bertie

Thanks, Demivrgvs (and Mike).

Regarding the items IR/SR doesn't touch, any chance you may include these in your mods in future?

Well, I take the opportunity of this topic nicely started by Shaitan to ask Mike1073 if he thinks that also BG1 UB's "Item corrections and restorations" is 100% compatible with Item Revisions just like BG2 UB's components are.

Well, I take the opportunity of this topic nicely started by Shaitan to ask Mike1072 if he thinks that also BG1 UB's "Item corrections and restorations" is 100% compatible with Item Revisions just like BG2 UB's components are.

It looks fine. Give it a try, installing after IR's main component.

Archived