Known Bugs/Issues & Hotfixes for V2.9

Demivrgvs

I don't know if it were reported before and where to post, but there is no school in some arcane's spell:

@650 = ~Conjure Lesser Air Elemental

Level: 5

Range: Medium

Duration: 1 turn + 1 round/level

Casting Time: 8

Area of Effect: Special

Saving Throw: None

@652 = ~Conjure Lesser Earth Elemental

I guess it would be Conjuration like here:

@642 = ~Conjure Lesser Fire Elemental

School: Conjuration

Guest rafnow

First, thank you for all your amazing work!

Second, HELP! I did a fresh install and when I tried to do SR after applying the most recent hot fix, I got an error on the first (shared components: required) options. It says error loaing spell_rev\shared\dvsun1.vvc. The prior hotfix installed just fine for me (many times).

Second, HELP! I did a fresh install and when I tried to do SR after applying the most recent hot fix, I got an error on the first (shared components: required) options. It says error loaing spell_rev\shared\dvsun1.vvc. The prior hotfix installed just fine for me (many times).

Which version of SR and which version of the hotfixes are you using?

These hotfixes are for the beta 2.9 version of SR. The hotfixes for SR v2 that's available on the main site are available here.

Guest rafnow

Which version of SR and which version of the hotfixes are you using?

These hotfixes are for the beta 2.9 version of SR. The hotfixes for SR v2 that's available on the main site are available here.

Thanks, that was it: trying to apply the 2.9 hotfix to the 2.0 installation. Curiously, I applied the previous version of the 2.9 hotfix to the 2.0 installation (unknowingly) and never got any errors.

Hi again,

1. Dolorous Decay and the "Decaying" Icon:

I just passed Irenicus' Dungeon and met a Greater Otyugh... This monster casted the spell "Dolorous Decay" and my char has been affected by disease, poison etc. Well, that's ok, since it's what the spell does BUT after Jaheira casted a "Cure Disease" all status icons has been removed except "Decaying".

First I thought there might be another hidden status and after leaving the Dungeon I went to a NPC priest but I couldn't choose any services because my char wasn't affected by any disease etc. at all.

Afterwards I switched NI on and noticed that none of the status effects has been checked, in other words, my char was "clean" but the "Decaying" Icon just hadn't been removed by the spell "Cure Disease".

Well, at the end I fixed the problem by myself, I added the effect "Remove Icon: Decaying" to Cure Disease, Heal and Greater Restoration. I think removing the "Display string" and "Display portrait icon" of "Decaying" would solve the problem, too.

I don't know if it's a bug in my Baldur's Gate Installtion but I guess not since I can recall that in the normal Baldur's Gate Installtion the icon would disappear after certain spells.

2. Question about Hotfixes

Can I just put all fixes in one folder and paste the content into the override folder? Would it work? Since I've got many (really many :crazyeyes:) mods installed and reinstalling would take me hours....

1. Dolorous Decay and the "Decaying" Icon:

I just passed Irenicus' Dungeon and met a Greater Otyugh... This monster casted the spell "Dolorous Decay" and my char has been affected by disease, poison etc. Well, that's ok, since it's what the spell does BUT after Jaheira casted a "Cure Disease" all status icons has been removed except "Decaying".

First I thought there might be another hidden status and after leaving the Dungeon I went to a NPC priest but I couldn't choose any services because my char wasn't affected by any disease etc. at all.

Afterwards I switched NI on and noticed that none of the status effects has been checked, in other words, my char was "clean" but the "Decaying" Icon just hadn't been removed by the spell "Cure Disease".

Well, at the end I fixed the problem by myself, I added the effect "Remove Icon: Decaying" to Cure Disease, Heal and Greater Restoration. I think removing the "Display string" and "Display portrait icon" of "Decaying" would solve the problem, too.

I don't know if it's a bug in my Baldur's Gate Installtion but I guess not since I can recall that in the normal Baldur's Gate Installtion the icon would disappear after certain spells.

Yeah, I remember about this issue, but I fixed it some time ago, I guess it either didn't make in the hotfix or I haven't fixed it properly. I'll look into it!

2. Question about Hotfixes

Can I just put all fixes in one folder and paste the content into the override folder? Would it work? Since I've got many (really many :crazyeyes: ) mods installed and reinstalling would take me hours....
Well...if you know a little how to use NI you should be able to avoid a new install. Overriding a .spl file you may have to re-set the string reference value for the respective spell description. Anyway it's clearly not recommended as you may as well have to do a few for things by yourself.
Yeah, I remember about this issue, but I fixed it some time ago, I guess it either didn't make in the hotfix or I haven't fixed it properly. I'll look into it!

Ah, it's just a small issue but still a bit annoying since I really thought of a hidden status effect which wasn't.

Well...if you know a little how to use NI you should be able to avoid a new install. Overriding a .spl file you may have to re-set the string reference value for the respective spell description. Anyway it's clearly not recommended as you may as well have to do a few for things by yourself.

Thanks for the fast answer! Ok, so a reinstallation is recommended... because strings... playing with string references isn't funny. :crazyeyes:

PS: Great improvements so far, I really liked the improved 2nd priest spells, makes them more appealing compared to BGII vanilla.

Guest rafnow

Not really a bug, but interesting: after escaping Irenicus' dungeon, he fights with the assassins and kills the last one with a flame arrow. Because of the new flame arrow spell, Jaheira also got hit with several arrows for a total of 49 damage. Irenicus almost killed Jaheira before the Cowled Wizards even showed up.

Not really a bug, but interesting: after escaping Irenicus' dungeon, he fights with the assassins and kills the last one with a flame arrow. Because of the new flame arrow spell, Jaheira also got hit with several arrows for a total of 49 damage. Irenicus almost killed Jaheira before the Cowled Wizards even showed up.
Yeah, Raj recently reported this to me via PM. What can I say, it adds immersion!! :crazyeyes: Anyway, this should be a noticeable problem only for soloers, but let me know if it starts to kill NPCs.

Hi!

Ghouls tend to hold my char when it comes to close combat. And ie Jaheira is wearing a ring which grant me extra priestspells. Problem is: when she get out of the disability she lost those extra spells added by the ring. Can this be solved?

Cheers

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EASYTUTUDEGREENIFIER.TP2~ #0 #0 // EasyTutu Degreenifier
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v3
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cure Sleep Fix: v3
~SETUP-HARDTIMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hard Times v2
~SETUP-HARDTIMES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Hard Times: Ulcaster School Encounter
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Mini-Quests and Encounters Mod: 4.1
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BG1TUTU edition v1.11 -> Normal edition
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v9
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // Elven Charm and Sleep Racial Resistance: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Original Saga Music Playlist Corrections: 7
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location -> Eldoth Starts on the Coast Way.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location -> Tiax Starts in Beregost.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines): v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v17
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v17
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v5
~XANBG2VOICE/SETUP-XANBG2VOICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's BG2 voice for BG1, v2
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1, v5
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, 14April2008: v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Original portrait by berelinde (default): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: v3.1
~IIPROJECTILER/SETUP-IIPROJECTILER.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Projectile Retrieval Mod -> Easy TUTU
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.04
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.04
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.04
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.04
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.04
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.04
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Consistently spell-like Bhaalpowers: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #502 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Manually enter the storage capacity value: v2.02
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #600 // Expanded temple services: v2.02
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Between You And Harm (alternate armour system): v2
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #102 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Field Improvisation (convenience tweak, remove restrictions on combining protective items): v2
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #204 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Little He Knows Where a Foe May Lurk (everyone can backstab at x2, thieves/assassins do better): v2
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1110 // Add Map Notes
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1140 // Gems and Potions Require Identification
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2291 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table Only
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Detectable Spells: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Allow enemy AI to detect the party's magic items: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Correct various errors on race, class etc: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles -> Only +1 and better missiles penetrate Protection from Normal Missiles, and +1 missiles are replaced by nonmagical Masterwork versions: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More consistent Breach spell (doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Make elemental arrows more like their BG2 counterparts: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Replace many magic weapons with fine ones -> Fine weapons are affected by the iron crisis: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Faster Bears: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Prevent party members from dying irreversibly: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Ease-of-use player AI: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Smarter general AI: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Better calls for help: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5023 // Potions for NPCs -> Two thirds of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5033 // Smarter mages -> Mages use spells from BG1 and BG2; mages pre-buff: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5043 // Smarter priests -> Priests use spells from BG1 and BG2; priests pre-buff: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Smarter deployment: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Harder giant and phase spiders: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5070 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5090 // Smarter basilisks: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Improved doppelgangers: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Improved Bassilus: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Improved Drasus party: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6120 // Improved Red Wizards: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Undercity party: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6140 // Improved minor encounters: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6170 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6190 // Tougher chapter-six end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved final battle: v12
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Khalid: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1228 // Kivan: v1.2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Minsc: v1.2

Shaitan, I don't understand...your character is "held" just by being near to a summoned ghasts? I was just testing a lot of undead summons today and I've never noticed any problem with ghats, I'll try it again asap.

The issue with the ring is even more strange as it seems as the ring is unequipped and then equipped again. :(

Archived