Grim Squeaker

Who's interested?

H.A.F?  What's it stand for, out of interest?

I assume (though I don't know where the "F" came from) that he means Halflings At Large, his NPC mod over at BlackSheep. naturally correct me if I'm wrong Cib :)

I am interested.

I am the author and voice of the Kindrek NPC mod for SoA & ToB.

http://www.gilalion.com.kindrekmod

This is a completed mod, and it is ready for cross-mod bantering. Please contact me if you're interested, and we'll work something out. Note: Kindrek cannot banter with single-classed mages or sorcerers because he will not stay in the group if one is present.

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

Well, there will be a version of Kitanya released to the general public within the next few weeks so go ahead and add her to the list as well.

http://www.rpgdungeon.net/kitanya

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

We don't have an illustrious list, only that one at the top of this thread. :D

:cry: Umm...is it too late to sign up? I mean...I'm no where near being done...by any means...but I'd like to have my two NPCs (Dimitri and Maruk) participate.

My two NPCs, by the way, are Dimitri and Maruk, of my 'Vengeful Rhapsody" mod. Link's in the signature.

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

And I have another NPC to join the crew! Her name is Yasraena, and I would like to sign her up. She is due to be released on Halloween, so look for some Yasraena/Tsujatha banters to pop up around the beginning of November. (Yes, I can do this. Yasraena and Tsujatha are both mine. At least, Tsujatha is mine, and Yasraena is mine and nethrin's.) Yasraena and Kindrek will also likely have a few banters up at about the same time.

Thanks for this mod! I always have to limit the number of modded NPCs I can take because of missing out on the banters. No more!

Sillara

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

I'm interested for Arcajarn, my little half-drow fighter/thief over at RPGDungeon. He probably won't be released for a some time, although probably before Tameons Vengeful Rhapsody mod. Isn't that right Tame?

I quite like the idea of this cross-mod banterpack actually. Theres no reason mod NPCs can't have a banter or two with each other.

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

My thief, Fade, is very close to being released (in the next few weeks or so, hoping everything goes alright... *crosses fingers*), and I would love to have her included in this.

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

Although Alcander is nowhere near completion, I'd like him in this project as well. :rolleyes:

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

Once Amber sees the light of day, you can count her in.

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

I should probably put up Khadion here, as well. :thumbsup:

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

Anras

Arg

Galoomp

Thash

4. w00t. Surely I am uber-productive. Potentially at least... :thumbsup:

Added

Edited by Grim Squeaker

Anras

Arg

Galoomp

Thash

4. w00t. Surely I am uber-productive. Potentially at least... :thumbsup:

Who are these NPCs btw? I don't actually recognise any of them...

Thash (new) is a kobold, Arg (new) is a gibberling, Galoomp is the guy in the promenade who sells scrolls and igi just made up Anras. Or not.

I believe we are seeing a manifestation of igi's dislike for NPC mods. :thumbsup: