AI complaint

Ardanis

Today I was clearing out the Temple ruins and had a bunch of tough undead guys to dispatch. Put Korgan in a front, put F/M PC with a twohander behind Korgan. Well, the guys in question were mummies and bone golems with extended weapon range and it sucked pretty much that they ignored Korgan and kept switching their attention to PC (who due to being F/M had poor AC).

I can buy that an intelligent enemy might want to be a bastard and run a wizard in circles instead of AttackOneRound(NearestEnemyOf(Myself)), but undead golems? You've got to be joking, how could they be any different from zombies?

I'm certain that undead, save liches, will fit the 'Moron' much better than 'NotMoron'.

Cheers

Mummies aren't mindless in 2nd edition AD&D, and I don't interpret them as mindless in BG2. In fact, basically the only mindless undead are skeletons and zombies.

I'm sympathetic to the view that bone golems (which aren't undead, incidentally) ought to be on the "moron" list, though.

Mummies aren't mindless in 2nd edition AD&D, and I don't interpret them as mindless in BG2. In fact, basically the only mindless undead are skeletons and zombies.

I'm sympathetic to the view that bone golems (which aren't undead, incidentally) ought to be on the "moron" list, though.

:worship:

Archived