Sign in to follow this  
Sister Vigilante

A Man Like Me

I happened to notice over at Pocket Plane that Jason Compton ran the Viconia flirt pack through the engine at Wordle and came up with something quite intriguing. I couldn't resist trying something similar...

(I found it interesting that "good" ended up being larger than "evil." But the size of "happen" is no surprise at all.)

Edited by Sister Vigilante

"CHARNAME" being more prominent than either "chief" or "m'lady" surprised me a little - for some reason, I feel like he barely uses my PC's name at all compared to everything else he calls her, eheh.

"CHARNAME" being more prominent than either "chief" or "m'lady" surprised me a little - for some reason, I feel like he barely uses my PC's name at all compared to everything else he calls her, eheh.

:p I also like how it ended up standing away from all the other words...

ADANG000 is good, too :) Did you just run all the code through it?

Haha, yeah! It got rid of all the other numbers and junk, but that thing kept showing up no matter how many times I ran it through...

Haha, yeah! It got rid of all the other numbers and junk, but that thing kept showing up no matter how many times I ran it through...

Gosh, the forum was very emphatic, there. Obviously really wanted to make it clear :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this