Yet another "silent" sarah query

Guest Guest_Perkyguy_*

Guest Guest_Perkyguy_*

Ok, i went through the forum and i see im not the only one with this problem, however none of the other topics could help me.

As you mightve guessed from the title, Sarah wont talk. I was nice, i got my rep above 13 as fast as i could, i am not evil, i tested sleeping multiple tiems in the forests and even used real time advance code and still nada.

Anyone out there have an idea what i might be doing wrong? Last talk i got, i think she picked some flower or something. That was the one after the "ticklish" talk

cheers

Guest Guest_Perkyguy_*

I hate to sound needy, but I could use some help - if not an advice, then the proper codes to further the romance. Otherwise my run-through is either hosed or i will pick Solaufein in her stead once i reach the underdark.

Did you check SarahRomanceActive? It must be 2 to be working. Check via the console in game if you haven't already.

It looks like you messed up somewhere in the talks and are in the friendship track instead, and she's not talking because you have to go through Spellhold if you haven't already.

You would have had to have a good rep before the talk about her mother.

Also, while I am glad you downloaded Sarah, please understand that most people on the forums live in different timezones, so they can't always respond right away due to things like work, sleep, etc. I feel I responded pretty quickly to your first post, so try not to get frustrated or angry if someone doesn't respond within minutes, hours, or even a few days of your post. :)

Guest Guest_Perkyguy_*

GIven the fact that the fourth post below mine was last posted in 2008, i kinda expected to have mine in 2010.

Jokes aside, i directed my question at the official Bioware forums and a forum friend, adept at looking through game variables, suggested a variable change that worked out nicely. The stalemate is over and the game can go on.

Archived