Just a quick question.

Guest Random Lurker

Guest Random Lurker

Hi guys.

Just want to say first of all: big thanks to everyone who has made and contributed to this mod. :) I look forward to playing through BG2 again with all this new content soon.

I just have one question though, regarding the 'Valygar Romance' section. How fleshed out is it exactly? I don't doubt that it's been written wonderfully, but can I expect to get as much talk out of him as I could out of Anomen, for example, or is it a romance of a smaller scale?

I think it's about the same - maybe a little bit shorter than vanilla Anomen Romance. Fifteen(maybe more? I don't remember exactly) lovetalks for SoA.

(Also, there's a romantic sequence with Valygar in Xan mod - it happens only in ToB, if you romance Xan and choose the bonded path. I won't spoil).

I think it's about the same - maybe a little bit shorter than vanilla Anomen Romance. Fifteen(maybe more? I don't remember exactly) lovetalks for SoA.

(Also, there's a romantic sequence with Valygar in Xan mod - it happens only in ToB, if you romance Xan and choose the bonded path. I won't spoil).

I must say that I did the Valygar with Xan bonded path in TOB just for the Valygar content and I LOVED it! Kulyok is wonderful.

Archived