A little help please?

Hi I was so excited about this mod and when I downloaded it I had problems and was wondering if I could get help? well first of when I play OC when I get to Neverwinter for the first time and go to the sunken flagon and have the talk with Duncan and Sand afterward when I try and leave my game crashes and I get an error message and I've uninstalled the previous stuff like I was supposed to. Then when I play MOTB all the voices are gone on cut scenes and they go really fast. I have no idea what to do. Any help would be much appreciated.

The loss of voice's can be fixed with a patch (either through the auto-updater or get a manual patch from the NWN Vault)

As for the crash at the flagon, I think patch 1.21 or 1.22 (beta) fixes that problem. I never had any crashes with the mod installed.

So I suggest you should update the game to 1.21 and install the VOfix patch.

Manual patch utility: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2T...etail&id=12

Patches: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2O...etail&id=19

I kind of have a new problem I'm at the end where I need to convince bishop to re-join me but no matter how high I set his influence with the editor thing it says influence failed could someone tell me whats wrong because I'd like to see the alternate ending.

You're asking for some pretty big spoilers, but here goes.

I think Bishop only rejoins you if you choose the evil ending, i.e. you join the KoS and you have to fight the rest of your party.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. I have never chosen this option myself.

You're asking for some pretty big spoilers, but here goes.

I think Bishop only rejoins you if you choose the evil ending, i.e. you join the KoS and you have to fight the rest of your party.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. I have never chosen this option myself.

You are correct

Yea I have another question at what point are you supposed to bargain with Kelemvor for bishop the first or second time you talk to him? because I can't find an option to do it either time. Sorry if I'm being bothersome.

Guest Deedlit

Wasn't there supposed to be an option when you can have a last love talk with him?

I'm asking since this issue hasn't been yet clarified in another topic :p

As for Bishop,you can either make him join you if you're evil aligned and choose to side with the king of shadow,or either make him flee if you convince him Garius is ordering him around (something like "seems you find new obligations"),the other options with diplomacy checks just don't work for some reasons,I mean in the original they are meant to always fail if your pc is female,but in the romance they should work to have the last love talk....still waiting for Domi's input on the matter :p

As for Kelemvor there is a topic going on for that issue as well under Motb ending....

Archived