Missing LTs (Spoilers?)

Ajnos

Just checking, are the LTs are they supposed to be initiated by Casavir? I'm just starting Crossroad Keep and he has yet to do so. They're there if I click on him, but otherwise he's pretty silent.

He did pipe up after the Trial by Combat when Bishop kissed the PC, but other than that none. I've had Bishop's be very delayed (referencing the tunnel we're in long after we're not in a tunnel), but not just absent. Anyway, I've missed a few (I think), but he'll still flirt so I guess he's okay(?). Does it matter if I miss some?

Edit: Going by the list on your site, LT8 (responsibility, pt 2), LT11 Daeghun/West Harbor), LT6 (Nya's a fool), so far.

LT 8 had a bug in it that caused LT7 to fire twice, instead of LT8. There's a fix pinned in the forum. The one with Nya required a very specific dialogue branch to be accessed, where she tells you all about her lost love. IIRC, it involves a bit of persistence or persuasion to get her to talk about it.

You won't miss anything by not having the Nya talk. You might miss one PID option by not having LT8, but it isn't game breaking. If you wanted, I could probably put together a mini-fix that would enable you to get that lovetalk after all.

Some of the LT's are *supposed* to be initiated by Casavir, but because of the way the engine works, it doesn't always work out that way. That's why I've got PID backups for the LTs.

LT 8 had a bug in it that caused LT7 to fire twice, instead of LT8. There's a fix pinned in the forum. The one with Nya required a very specific dialogue branch to be accessed, where she tells you all about her lost love. IIRC, it involves a bit of persistence or persuasion to get her to talk about it.

I installed the fix, after I installed the mod before I started the game. Yes, Nya told me about her lover/the priest.

You won't miss anything by not having the Nya talk. You might miss one PID option by not having LT8, but it isn't game breaking. If you wanted, I could probably put together a mini-fix that would enable you to get that lovetalk after all.

He said the LT, via PID, that begins "I was a fool." He referred to a conversation ("Nya is a fool and wrong about that guy") that never happened. I didn't click on him to get the PID since I thought it might happen on it's own, so my guess was he skipped it and after the quest follow-up/receiving the amulet went straight to the next LT without having the first one.

Some of the LT's are *supposed* to be initiated by Casavir, but because of the way the engine works, it doesn't always work out that way. That's why I've got PID backups for the LTs.

They do stack (minus LT6/6a?) and I've gotten caught up I think. Just thought I'd mention it.

Archived