PORTRAITS OF NON-JOINABLE NPC'S

Guest ziga2005

Guest ziga2005

Hello!

I have a question - are portraits for non-joinable NPC's like Tazok, Angelo,...anywhere available as large portraits, appropriate for using as a large portrait, not only as a small?I find some of them really cool and would like to use them for my PC portraits.

Thanks

Some of them might, as we borrowed them from portrait sites, but there is no package that has these specific portraits both in large and small. If you can post the ones you liked, I might be able point you to the right website.

Guest ziga2005
Some of them might, as we borrowed them from portrait sites, but there is no package that has these specific portraits both in large and small. If you can post the ones you liked, I might be able point you to the right website.

These are my favourite:

amarans.png

angelos.png

bass.png

daverons.png

greyws.png

halbazs.png

mendas.png

mulahs.png

rieltars.png

tarness.png

Thanks for any help!

I'm resurrecting this thread to ask where you got Unshey's portrait from? 'Cause I'd like to use it for a PC. And I could not find it on the site mentioned above.

I realize the chance of anyone remembering where it's from is slim, but it can't hurt to ask. :)

No chance of remembering, because Nightmare who collected most of the non-Martin's portraits is not active any longer. If you post the picture however, maybe someone has seen it somewhere and can give you a hand finding it.

I'm resurrecting this thread to ask where you got Unshey's portrait from? 'Cause I'd like to use it for a PC.
That was one that came from the "Gnomes" mini-mod originally, probably from source material in the portrait packs here. No idea who the original artist was, as that link only gives a laundry list of artist credits. Would be nice to know.

Anyway, here's a larger version:

unsheyl.png

Archived