Gavin is suffering from memory loss it seems...

Jazhara7

I am currently enjoying the company of Gavin, when suddenly, walking across the Nashkel carnival, a flirt fires. It starts with the line "Burdalaine, do you remember when we spoke of consequences?", and after a few moments it becomes clear, he's telling me about Lanie.

That alone wouldn't be a problem. If it wasn't for the fact that he already told me all about that. The last romance dialogue we had was number 16 ("Fear is a strange emotion, <CHARNAME>."), and I already know about Lanie.

I think it might be that I accidentally set the romance speed a bit too fast when installing, and that the flirts fire more slowly. But in case someone made the same mistake, maybe it might be a good idea for the game to check if Gavin already told you about this before. It's nothing game breaking of course, but I just thought I'd mention it. :laugh:

- :):laugh::) :) ;):laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, but that might be an unavoidable thing, depending on your party composition. It was an unavoidable thing, if you have Jaheira in the party for any length of time. She forces an early reveal. Call him forgetful. He's been called worse.

Thanks, but that might be an unavoidable thing, depending on your party composition. It was an unavoidable thing, if you have Jaheira in the party for any length of time. She forces an early reveal. Call him forgetful. He's been called worse.

Is that related to the talk where she confronts him and accuses him of holding back information from Charname? Because that one only triggered now, after that one where he confesses a second time. Though I might be mixing up reloads here...

- :):laugh::) :) ;):laugh: :laugh:

Archived