Finally, a non-Bioware NPC I actually *cared* about.

Guest milkycows

Guest milkycows

Exactly what the title says.

I must confess I did not expect much of Kivan Mod when I first downloaded it...

My thought was, I believe, it's gotta be sub-par when compared to the vanilla Bioware NPCs.

At least, that was the impression I had gotten from playing a lot of other BG2 mods.

Turns out Kivan is sweet and I really like him. ( Yes, I'm a girl :) )

Anyway, Best NPC mod I've ever seen. Kudos to the writer, you should go professional :)

(Have signed up to finish commenting on this)

It seems like the writer's really put his/her heart into this mod.

Such attention to detail, the in-depth development of the character,

The consistency with which Kivan's personality is portrayed...

This is a mod that is worth having heaps of praise piled upon it, methinks.

Again, thank you for making such a great mod. You don't see mods like this every day.

Thanks for the compliments, folks. Well, to be fair, Kivan is a BioWARE NPC, but he's also was written with a lot of heart, as he was my favorite character for a long, long time. The only other character that I loved as much or more was Jaemal and now Rowan-Suliko concepts. Anyways, thank you again!

Guest Domino

You know, I went though BGII five times since installing your mod, and every time Kivan was in my party at least for a while.

It sounds really silly that you can't make yourself to tell a bunch of dialog files to turn around and go, but that is the way it is. THAT is how good you writing is.

:)

You know, I went though BGII five times since installing your mod, and every time Kivan was in my party at least for a while.

It sounds really silly that you can't make yourself to tell a bunch of dialog files to turn around and go, but that is the way it is. THAT is how good you writing is.

:)

I have to agree I love Kivan :) and have to have in my party even if I'm not romancing him. It just feels weird not having him there. I also agree that domi is awesome all the mods of hers I've played I've played over multiple times because they're that good.

The scene with Kivan teaching <CHARNAME> to fletch arrows is really very touching.

I know its so sweet and he's a real sweetie over all.

Archived