MotB Ending question (spoilers)

Hey everyone. Was hoping to help you clear this up since I had a problem with it initially, too, but it looks like Erdbeere has it figured out already. :p

I'll give you my input anyway... Depending on the influence you have with Gann, you can have his 'confession' talk right after you meet his mother. It doesn't really matter if you don't, since it's the same talk you have at the Gates. And you'll have it again at the Gates regardless of what you said to him. If you do have it right after meeting his mother and reject him, you'll be out of luck getting Bishop's epilogue because you can't use the flirts.

I'm not sure if the P#BishopMotB global is supposed to be set in these default conversations, but it isn't. You have to use Gann's PID flirt menu. I get the feeling this wasn't intentional, but if it was, you might want to consider telling players in the readme that having the default convos isn't enough.

Hope this was clear enough, English isn't my native language. :D

Good luck and thanks for the mod. :p

Thanks, ladies :p yep, that wasn't intentional. Either we didn't include all the files in the download, or I missed one of 300 places where Gann has the same dialogue!

I had that report about the epilogue, so I will be looking into the linkage. It probably got linked to an exit that had a condition on it, so I need to rebuild the exit.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can resolve at least one of the issues this Friday!

I had that report about the epilogue, so I will be looking into the linkage. It probably got linked to an exit that had a condition on it, so I need to rebuild the exit.

Well, it made for some interesting screenshots with Kelemvor. :p

And while I remember to ask it: What's your take on fanfiction? I don't usually write any, but I'm participating in a challenge on another site which Bishop would lend himself really well to. Thing is, having played through the romance, I'm not always 100% sure whether the random lines and background facts I remember were from the OC or from the mod and I'd like to know where I stand and what your policy is on having your mod's content used in fan fiction before I start writing.

Small question though - after the epilogue, isn't the game supposed to return to the main screen? Mine didn't - I was still stuck by the wall hanging out with Kelemvor with no way out (maybe spending eternity with him was his revenge for freeing the ranger or something). Just bringing this up cause it might be Bishop-Mod-related.

I had this happen too. I have no idea whether or not this is the mod, but what happened for me was the epilogue played (yay Bishop!) and then it cut back to me standing with Kelemvor. It then immediately began playing the epilogue a second time. After the epilogues second run through I was able to run around stuck with good ole Kelly boy.

Archived