Those who can read .tp2 files can take the knowledge that this mod will be using custom area, script, creature, item, dialogue, etc. files and reasonably determine whether certain existing mods would work with it.

Unless you have an active passion to add lots of AI scripting tasks to your workload (in which case, fine) you might want to consider using either BG1 or BG2's core combat scripts. That saves you a lot of work (it also means SCS can latch onto them and be compatible out of the box, so I've got a vested interest).

Those who can read .tp2 files can take the knowledge that this mod will be using custom area, script, creature, item, dialogue, etc. files and reasonably determine whether certain existing mods would work with it.

Unless you have an active passion to add lots of AI scripting tasks to your workload (in which case, fine) you might want to consider using either BG1 or BG2's core combat scripts. That saves you a lot of work (it also means SCS can latch onto them and be compatible out of the box, so I've got a vested interest).

Ah, yes. I was more referring to area scripts and override scripts and the like. I fully intend on not writing a bunch of combat scripts, so don't worry!

Pardon my technical ignorance, but if I have BG1 and SOA/TOB installed, I don't need to worry about getting tutu, correct?

Does the relatively limited number of NPCs imply a smaller party strategy?

As much as I love having evil parties, Cal's portrait is um....a little bit scary in it's familiarity....if you see what I mean.... :p

And the music is awesome. Puts me in a BG1 frame of mind.

Pardon my technical ignorance, but if I have BG1 and SOA/TOB installed, I don't need to worry about getting tutu, correct?
Erm, well, if you have them, then in a way not... But know that, the mod only works in a EasyTutu based game, so you have to make the EasyTutu game from the unmoded BG1&BG2:SoA&ToB games, and then put the BG:SH TC into the EasyTutu -made folder, to make it work.
Guest Disproved_Alacrity
Erm, well, if you have them, then in a way not... But know that, the mod only works in a EasyTutu based game, so you have to make the EasyTutu game from the unmoded BG1&BG2:SoA&ToB games, and then put the BG:SH TC into the EasyTutu -made folder, to make it work.

No comprende :/

Install SoA

Install ToB

Install EasyTutu

and then Install Shadow Hand?

No comprende :/

Install SoA

Install ToB

Install BG1

Install EasyTutu

and then Install Shadow Hand?

That's the current plan. The alternative would be to have a download that's a number of MB larger and contains a lot more non-original content.