While flirting, music doesn't play

Guest Guest_gertjanvh_*

Guest Guest_gertjanvh_*

As stated in the title, whilst in the flirting menu and during the flirts themselves, music doesn't play. Is this a bug or simply a lack of playable music?

And on a related note; will the flirt lines eventually be voiced? I've been browsing through the blg files and the comments seem to suggest it might be a possibility in the future *smiles hopefully*

I've installed the mod (and related music pack) on a clean system. Just the official patches, nothing else :)

Any thoughts?

Is it just Casavir's music that doesn't play, or is it both Casavir and Bishop? Other users are reporting issues with Casavir's music not playing, so it's possible that the reference numbers I used are beyond the allowable range. If it's both guys, then please be sure that you have extracted the optional music pack to the correct location, your game music file. There are no music files associated with any of the other romance interests.

It's possible that Domi might decide to go with additional voicing, but I would prefer that what is currently unvoiced with Casavir's romance remain unvoiced. The downloadable package is already massive, and voiced lines would easily double it. Also, because of the way the engine works, it isn't possible to do one voiced version and one unvoiced version without a complete recode.

Hang on, you said "whilst in the flirting menu and during the flirts themselves." The flirts don't have musical themes associated with them. Only the lovetalks. Hope that helps.

Just a question but at the 'flirt with...' menu is the character (for example Neeshka) voiced or no? Because i dont hear anything from them, only their lips moving and the letters underneath

Just a question but at the 'flirt with...' menu is the character (for example Neeshka) voiced or no? Because i dont hear anything from them, only their lips moving and the letters underneath

They are not voiced.

Thank you :party:

Archived