LoveTalk Triggers

Leftnt Sharpe

First off I love the Mod and I wish I'd played it sooner! Amber is a very handy character and is well written to boot. Its incredibly hard to chose between Fade and Amber but what with Mistress E being a fellow Brit I have to side with Fade :p .

Anyhow, as the title suggests I'm stuck on a certain LT namely 74. Is this just a case of romance being on hold till BrynnLaw etc or is there a certain trigger?

p.s I've heard people mention something about bathing talks? I triggered one in the swamps that turned out to be Valyger throwing stones in the water and they have yet to make another appearance. Is there a specific location on each map that you need to rest at?

Any help would be most appreciated.

First off I love the Mod and I wish I'd played it sooner! Amber is a very handy character and is well written to boot. Its incredibly hard to chose between Fade and Amber but what with Mistress E being a fellow Brit I have to side with Fade :p .

Anyhow, as the title suggests I'm stuck on a certain LT namely 74. Is this just a case of romance being on hold till BrynnLaw etc or is there a certain trigger?

p.s I've heard people mention something about bathing talks? I triggered one in the swamps that turned out to be Valyger throwing stones in the water and they have yet to make another appearance. Is there a specific location on each map that you need to rest at?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Your next lovetalk on the maim romance path is due after Underdark. However, meanwhile you can still get the chapter talks and 'floating' lovetalks. Bathing is one of the floating lovetalks. That catch in the bath lovetalk is that there is a slim chance to encounter one of your other (4 possible) party members instead of Amber. :p

Archived