Planescape: Torment, and items cheat

Zamael

Apparently it's entirely impossible to gain items in this game in less than legit means, unlike in other Infinity Engine games.

See the problem is, I'm pretty much at the end of the game,

repeatedly getting my ass beaten by my practical self. Consulting a game guide revealed me that if I had the bronze sphere from Pharod, I could use it after merging with my good self, to learn my true name and receive a good 2m experience points. Well take one guess if I have it with me or not. Bloody hell, if this thing was supposed to be so damn important to pick up earlier, why couldn't they make it a bit more clear?

Hey, thanks for the link. I played my first game modless: I always do, unless they fix something game-crippling.

I always do too. I just wasn't sure if this was your first time around with PS:T. I kinda envy you. The first time you beat it is like, WOW. :p

Too bad there isn't any stigyan ale available so I can play it again for the first time.

Edit: So is there some specific order I should install these in?

Fixpack, UB, & Tweaks works fine for me.

Bloody hell, if this thing was supposed to be so damn important to pick up earlier, why couldn't they make it a bit more clear?

Pretty much the whole first part of the game revolves around recovering the sphere and discovering what it does.

Pretty much the whole first part of the game revolves around recovering the sphere and discovering what it does.

No, the first part of the game revolves around getting to meet Pharod. The sphere was just one side quest among countless others.

No, the first part of the game revolves around getting to meet Pharod. The sphere was just one side quest among countless others.

I guess that depends on how you look at it. But no matter what, the sphere isn't essential. I've only utilized it in one out of my four runs.

Archived