stuck on amber romance

Guest guest

Guest guest

i just arrived in the underdark, and the romance has already begun long ago. but then i had a little argument with amber (to tell the truth, i forgot what it was about) and since then, when i try to talk to amber, its written that shes still mad at me and that i shouldnt talk to her right now. what i want to know is, will the romance proceed any further and she will continue it when its time or did i screw up? M#AmberRomanceActive value is set to 2, if that does mean anything

i just arrived in the underdark, and the romance has already begun long ago. but then i had a little argument with amber (to tell the truth, i forgot what it was about) and since then, when i try to talk to amber, its written that shes still mad at me and that i shouldnt talk to her right now. what i want to know is, will the romance proceed any further and she will continue it when its time or did i screw up? M#AmberRomanceActive value is set to 2, if that does mean anything

You're just fine, she's just being a bit difficult. It will wear out after a couple lovetalks. :p You're just a bit unlucky in the sense that lovetalks don't proceed in the Underdark. So she's going to stay mad until you get out. :p

Guest guest

new old problem :blush:

i got out of the underdark and had a little dialogue with her, when she said that it was wrong how the way she reacted. when i answered her that it was good that she got over it (which to me seemed to be the most harmless option), she got upset again, brabbling something about that i insulted her, and still does not talk to me. that was about a week ago, and now i dont know whether i should go to bodhi or not (resp. if she will be kidnapped or not, though i could try it out). so, will she ever speak to me again and is there something i can do?

Guest guest

alright, i found out that the problem is that i have two romances running, one with imoen (imoen romance mod) and with amber. if i use SK to set amberromanceactive back to 2, bodhi does not take notice of her, but if i set imoenromance to 3, she does, so is there any possibility to have them both running (and working)? multi romance only works for bioware npcs from what i know.. and i want to see both endings, now that im this far :blush:

alright, i found out that the problem is that i have two romances running, one with imoen (imoen romance mod) and with amber. if i use SK to set amberromanceactive back to 2, bodhi does not take notice of her, but if i set imoenromance to 3, she does, so is there any possibility to have them both running (and working)? multi romance only works for bioware npcs from what i know.. and i want to see both endings, now that im this far :blush:

I'm afraid that you can't have a romance with both girls.

Archived