Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_ilot_*

Shard of Ice in italianlanguage

Guest Guest_ilot_*

Hi at all, i'm ilot

I've translated in italian language Shard of Ice in november 2008 and icelus (very kindly) have tell me that he had forwarded the translation files over to the administrators of G3 so that they can get a new release out soon, but at march 2009 I have not still seen the updated version of Shard of ice...

There is someone who should I contact..... :blush:

Thanks

Is there anybody that can answer me?

Hi at all, i'm ilot

I've translated in italian language Shard of Ice in november 2008 and icelus (very kindly) have tell me that he had forwarded the translation files over to the administrators of G3 so that they can get a new release out soon, but at march 2009 I have not still seen the updated version of Shard of ice...

There is someone who should I contact..... :blush:

Thanks

Is there anybody that can answer me?

Thanks

I think that was supposed to be me - let me see if I can get that all set up this week.

Er... Shards of Ice is not the only mod whose translation in italian is not added in the download yet. If someone wants to update NPC Kit Pack, SPStuff and Unfinished Business for IWD with my translation in italian (since their authors left modding scene), I would be glad to sent him/her the proper filesw TRA. :blush:

Let me check and see if they are posted in the common workroom for folks - I am pretty sure they are. I can try to get a few of these refreshed, most likely early tomorrow afternoon.

I think that was supposed to be me - let me see if I can get that all set up this week.

Thanks cmorgan :blush:

Let me know...

ilot, can you please send those translations to cmorganbg at gmail.com? I have the forwarded message from Icelus, but I don't have the others. If you could send them all (including Shards) in a .rar package, I will put them in place and do the updates. I have all 4 mods extracted and set up o my harddrive, ready for the .tra files, and after a quick lowecasing I can toss them out for Linux, too.

Er... Shards of Ice is not the only mod whose translation in italian is not added in the download yet. If someone wants to update NPC Kit Pack, SPStuff and Unfinished Business for IWD with my translation in italian (since their authors left modding scene), I would be glad to sent him/her the proper filesw TRA. smile.gif

I'm sorry to interfere but I know there is also a french translation of UB for IWD... could you update it in the same time, please? :blush:

Sure thing - please recheck and resend to that same email address, and I can do that as well :blush:

Sure thing - please recheck and resend to that same email address, and I can do that as well :blush:

I have contacted Isaya to let him know this great news. He will resend you the .tra files when he will be able to - he's away for the moment.

Thanks cmorgan! :blush:

ilot, can you please send those translations to cmorganbg at gmail.com? I have the forwarded message from Icelus, but I don't have the others. If you could send them all (including Shards) in a .rar package, I will put them in place and do the updates. I have all 4 mods extracted and set up o my harddrive, ready for the .tra files, and after a quick lowecasing I can toss them out for Linux, too.

Hi cmorgan,

Excuse me, but at moment I am not to be able to contact you at gmail.com. Can you give me the complete e-mail address, please?? :blush:

Ok, I've sent you all!!!!

Edited by ilot

cmorgan, it seems that the french translation doesn't work in totality. A french player told me that Lucy speaks english in a store - it concerns u!lstore.tra.

I don't know where is the mistake (strings are in french in the french directory), I'm not a modder, but I guess it will be the same for others foreign languages... Maybe in the .tp2?

BACKUP ~shardsofice/backup~

AUTHOR ~icelus@gibberlings3.net~

/* enable all error messages; nothing suppressed. comment this out for release version */

//MODDER

/* WeiDU v204+ allows tp2 level version listing in the .log, so no more tra changes */

VERSION ~v4~

/* launch the readme file immediately. If you want to disable the ReadMe, place two slashes before it, like //README */

README ~shardsofice/readme-shardsofice.html~

AUTO_TRA ~shardsofice/%s~

LANGUAGE "English" "english"

~shardsofice/english/setup.tra~

LANGUAGE "Russian(translation by Gingerrr, Badgert & aerie.ru)" "russian"

~shardsofice/russian/setup.tra~

LANGUAGE "French(translation by La Voix 2 la Sagesse of the d'Oghmatiques)" "french"

~shardsofice/french/setup.tra~

BEGIN @0

EXTEND_TOP ~AR2010.bcs~ ~shardsofice/icefriend/if2010.baf~

//EXTEND_TOP ~AR2009.bcs~ ~shardsofice/icefriend/if2009.baf~

COMPILE ~shardsofice/icefriend/ifdial.d~

BEGIN @1

COPY ~shardsofice/iceslime/icejel1.cre~ ~override/icejel1.cre~

SAY NAME1 @2

SAY NAME2 @2

COPY ~shardsofice/iceslime/icejel2.cre~ ~override/icejel2.cre~

SAY NAME1 @2

SAY NAME2 @2

COPY ~shardsofice/iceslime/kjobo.cre~ ~override/kjobo.cre~

SAY NAME1 @3

SAY NAME2 @3

COPY_EXISTING ~ar18mage.cre~ ~override/ar18mage.cre~

SAY NAME1 @4

SAY NAME2 @4

COPY ~shardsofice/iceslime/iceslime.itm~ ~override/iceslime.itm~

SAY NAME1 @5

SAY NAME2 @5

SAY DESC @6

COPY_EXISTING ~ar2600.bcs~ ~override/ar2600.bcs~

EXTEND_TOP ~ar2600.bcs~ ~shardsofice/iceslime/ice2600.baf~

COPY_EXISTING ~ar1800.bcs~ ~override/ar1800.bcs~

EXTEND_TOP ~ar1800.bcs~ ~shardsofice/iceslime/ice1800.baf~

COMPILE ~shardsofice/iceslime/iceslime.d~

BEGIN @7

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/eff_m93.wav~ ~override/eff_m93.wav~ /* Summon Cow sound effect */

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/u!spbam1.bam~ ~override/u!spbam1.bam~ /* Summon Cow scroll BAM */

~shardsofice/moo/u!spbam2.bam~ ~override/u!spbam2.bam~ /* Summon Cow casting BAM */

~shardsofice/moo/u!spbam3.bam~ ~override/u!spbam3.bam~ /* Summon Cow spellbook BAM */

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/u!spel02.spl~ ~override/u!spel02.spl~ /* Summon Cow spell file */

SAY NAME1 @8

SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @9

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/u!scrl02.itm~ ~override/u!scrl02.itm~ /* Summon Cow scroll item file */

SAY NAME1 @8

SAY NAME2 @8

SAY DESC @9

COPY ~shardsofice/moo/u!lstore.sto~ ~override/u!lstore.sto~ /* Lucy's Knick Knacks */

SAY STORE_NAME @10

COPY_EXISTING ~amwyvern.cre~ ~override/amwyvern.cre~

WRITE_ASCII ~0x2cc~ ~lucy2~

COMPILE ~shardsofice/moo/u!lstore.d~ /* Lucy's altered dialog */

Edited by Graoumf

Ehi, cmorgan have you abandoned the italian players?? :blush:

Can you let me know if you have received via e-mail all ours translations (Shard of ice, NPC Kit Pack, SPStuff and Unfinished Business for IWD) ?

Edited by ilot

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this