Great mod

Guest Aumvor

Guest Aumvor

Just thought I'd actually make a post just to let Meira know that im sure there are more people just like me lurking around here still awaiting the TOB portion of the mod(but not really posting). The activity is sort of low here these days but I hope you dont think that means that there aren't people who care.

I dont mean to pressure or stress you in any way, just wanted to let you know that your efforts ARE appreciated even if that appreciation is not always openly expressed.

So, as Caesar Augustus would've said, festina lente. Hurry slowly :blush:

Any chance of a rough estimate of how the mod is coming along btw?

Just thought I'd actually make a post just to let Meira know that im sure there are more people just like me lurking around here still awaiting the TOB portion of the mod(but not really posting). The activity is sort of low here these days but I hope you dont think that means that there aren't people who care.

I dont mean to pressure or stress you in any way, just wanted to let you know that your efforts ARE appreciated even if that appreciation is not always openly expressed.

So, as Caesar Augustus would've said, festina lente. Hurry slowly :blush:

Any chance of a rough estimate of how the mod is coming along btw?

I can assure you that there no-one that wants the tob part to happen more then myself. But you know, life sometimes it just takes more time than you have. (Sometimes I just hate being an adult.)

I want to say this year, but we'll see.

Archived