Yuan-ti Mage on 2nd floor of D'Arnise Keep - Minor Globe of Invulnerability - apparent bug

Lemernis

The Yaun-ti mage on 2nd floor of D'Arnise Keep casts Minor Globe of Invulnerability, Protection for Normal Missiles, and Mirror Image.

I had Kesley repeatedly cast Breach on him, but to no avail. The feeback scroll says "Kelsey - Spell cancelled: Cannot target spells on invisible or sanctuaried creatures." Breach is a level 5 spell that should penetrate either a minor of full globe of invulnerability.

I have the Smarter Mages component installed.

Here's my SCS II install:

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Detectable spells and effects (required for most other components): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Potions for NPCs -> All unused potions on dead enemies are retrievable by the party: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v8

The only other AI/Tactical mod component I'm running is

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements.

Archived