Two more alternative portraits

kiwidoc

I've trawled through my embarrassingly huge archive of art and photos to find men in their late twenties. Of course there are ooodles of cute young things, and I've also got a great selection of weary but determined older warriors (think Keldorn!) ... but 28 yr olds are hard to find. I think these two work OK. They've been tweaked for background, lighting, texture, colour etc to make them more like the BG official portraits, and I've also made their noses significantly larger.

Message me if you want the bitmap versions.

Gavin03-G.jpg............... Gavin03L.jpg...............Gavin03S.jpg

Gavin04G.jpg............... Gavin04L.jpg............... Gavin04S.jpg

Ooh, I like these very much. Especially the first one, but the second is very much "him".

Thanks muchly. You've made my day! The second image was a lot harder to make, but I couldn't resist the upward, devoted gaze and the sunburst like pattern behind him.

Ooh, I like these very much. Especially the first one, but the second is very much "him".

Thanks muchly. You've made my day! The second image was a lot harder to make, but I couldn't resist the upward, devoted gaze and the sunburst like pattern behind him.

I'm not really an Anomen hater, but when I see that one (nice by the way) he seems to be thinking "Lathander PLEASE spare me another lecture from that darned Helmite!"

I'm not really an Anomen hater, but when I see that one (nice by the way) he seems to be thinking "Lathander PLEASE spare me another lecture from that darned Helmite!"

I'll never be able to look at that pic without giggling now :blush: I can just hear him slowly, softly counting to ten ....

I'll never be able to look at that pic without giggling now :blush: I can just hear him slowly, softly counting to ten ....

*snicker* I totally agree and I also have to say that I really like the first one guys with long hair are hot. :blush:

I am *so* going to steal that for a banter. I have to. It's a moral imperative.

For the record, I adore Anomen. It makes me sad when every modder and his sister has to beat the poor guy into the ground, like it's original to be an Ano-basher. OK, you've got to have romance conflict, but it's got to be "win some, lose some." I'll be the first to admit that it isn't easy to let the Helmite win a few, since he's just so easy to pick on, but that's the point. It's too easy to pick on him. There's no glory in doing it.

Having said all that, I'm going to let Ankhesenpaaten's inspired comments govern one romance-conflict banter. I have to.

Speaking of which, though, I'm going to be spending Sunday modding for Gavin, so I should probably post a LT. Lest you guys start to think BG2 Gavin is like Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm so far behind it isn't even funny. I've got two translations and a bug-fix for Fading Promises waiting for attention at the moment. I'm going to get to it, and soon, because that's something I can do when I'm too fried from work to mod, but it isn't done yet.

But thanks for the reminder.

I am *so* going to steal that for a banter. I have to. It's a moral imperative.

For the record, I adore Anomen. It makes me sad when every modder and his sister has to beat the poor guy into the ground, like it's original to be an Ano-basher. OK, you've got to have romance conflict, but it's got to be "win some, lose some." I'll be the first to admit that it isn't easy to let the Helmite win a few, since he's just so easy to pick on, but that's the point. It's too easy to pick on him. There's no glory in doing it.

Having said all that, I'm going to let Ankhesenpaaten's inspired comments govern one romance-conflict banter. I have to.

Speaking of which, though, I'm going to be spending Sunday modding for Gavin, so I should probably post a LT. Lest you guys start to think BG2 Gavin is like Duke Nukem Forever.

Oooh! I'm so honoured to have inspired a banter! :blush:

I do like Anomen, mostly it depends upon which type of character I am playing and overall he is so useful to me that I always have him along. And I agree way too many times some modders just plain nuke the poor guy. In a romance I definately like when each guy wins a few and loses a few.

I really can't wait for Gavin. He's so real and lovable and one of the coolest things ever is how sweet it is when he automatically heals Charname when she is low on health. It makes me go "awww!" every time. :blush:

Edit - P.S. Sorry if it's been asked but will Reed be making another appearance? And will the Eddie romance be...I don't know how to phrase it...noticed by Gavin and/or will he have any conflict with Eddie?

Archived