Flirt Menu ?

Guest Dalethfc

The first thing to check is if you un-rar'd the module in the appropriate Override folder. NWN2 creates 2 installations, in My Documents and in the Program Files. Make sure that you un-rared it in the Program Files/NWN2/Override.

Guest Dalethfc
The first thing to check is if you un-rar'd the module in the appropriate Override folder. NWN2 creates 2 installations, in My Documents and in the Program Files. Make sure that you un-rared it in the Program Files/NWN2/Override.

Yep,, thats where it is, as I had some of the dialogue with my female char, but never noticed

Flirt under hers as she was always using the Put downs to Bishop and turned away the Pala.

I will see what happens after I get Shandra, and the start of Act 2.

Guest Dalethfc

Yep,, thats where it is, as I had some of the dialogue with my female char, but never noticed

Flirt under hers as she was always using the Put downs to Bishop and turned away the Pala.

I will see what happens after I get Shandra, and the start of Act 2.

Start of Act 2, ready to be a Squire, Still no Flirt options.

Guest Dalethfc

Ok,, found that SOCR romance packs (that were in the main Zip) overrode most stuff and blocks the addin flirt options in the dialogues.

I removed them all and have ALL flirt options for my male Char now :blush: Neeshka will get fedup with her tail being pulled :blush:

Archived