Compatibility with Longer Road?

kiwidoc

I'm doing some long range planning - trying to sort out which mods to use together with which of my proposed PCs. I am definitely going to play Angelo and romance him as well, but I do have some questions that will help me decide how best to use him.

Are there any problems playing the ToB portion of Angelo with Longer Road (the Irenicus for ToB mod?)

It's strongly recommended to have Imoen in the party - should I take her through to ToB as well? I gather Haer'Dalis has a role to play in the romance - but it's late on. do I need to carry him through to ToB? (I'm trying to figure out how to make space for both Irenicus and Sarevok, and how to avoid ending up with three arcane magic users in the same party)

-There should be no technical conflicts between Angelo and Longer Road, although Angelo won't interact with Irenicus

-Imoen has extra talks with Angelo in ToB (similar to Sarevok) and also occasionally chimes in with the Sarevok talks; although perhaps the bulk of her content is SoA, I would suggest keeping her

-The thing with Haer'Dalis though is just a one-off joke; what I would do is keep a save before a major event in the ToB romance (in which all the NPCs offer unique responses--you'll know what I mean) then try porting in Haer'Dalis through the Pocket Plane and going through the event again with him just to see it

Enjoy! :blush:

I'm doing some long range planning - trying to sort out which mods to use together with which of my proposed PCs. I am definitely going to play Angelo and romance him as well, but I do have some questions that will help me decide how best to use him.

Are there any problems playing the ToB portion of Angelo with Longer Road (the Irenicus for ToB mod?)

It's strongly recommended to have Imoen in the party - should I take her through to ToB as well? I gather Haer'Dalis has a role to play in the romance - but it's late on. do I need to carry him through to ToB? (I'm trying to figure out how to make space for both Irenicus and Sarevok, and how to avoid ending up with three arcane magic users in the same party)

-There should be no technical conflicts between Angelo and Longer Road, although Angelo won't interact with Irenicus

-Imoen has extra talks with Angelo in ToB (similar to Sarevok) and also occasionally chimes in with the Sarevok talks; although perhaps the bulk of her content is SoA, I would suggest keeping her

-The thing with Haer'Dalis though is just a one-off joke; what I would do is keep a save before a major event in the ToB romance (in which all the NPCs offer unique responses--you'll know what I mean) then try porting in Haer'Dalis through the Pocket Plane and going through the event again with him just to see it

Enjoy! :blush:

Many thanks for this info :blush: I always seem to get poor Haer'Daelis killed, so I'm relived I don't have to play him all through SoA let alone ToB.

It's going to be a while till I get to this planned game, but I am really looking forward to it.

Archived