Flirt Pack Thoughts and Comments

Guest Mimic

Guest Mimic

Well, I have almost finished my first run through and want to say thanks for making the pack. It helps a bit. If I may offer my honest opinion though, I am a bit disappointed.

I had hoped the flirts would advance a bit more as the acts played out and find myself left wanting. While I do get a few new options, the ones that remain behind get stale after hours of campaigning.

Also, when I go to kiss Casavir, I basically get pushed away. Well, after 5 tries, I stopped because who wants to keep getting pushed away from the guy she is supposed to have a romance with. I cannot believe the guy would never warm up. I even cheated my influence with him to 100 and still get the cold shoulder.

Another thing that struck me as strange was the fact that I could tell my "father" that I was in love with Cas, but the option to tell him has never arisen. Still getting the cold shoulder and the lack of advancement.

I do not want to sound as if I am ungrateful because I know that you put a lot of work into the pack, but the best grade I could muster for this is a C. Maybe I am missing something or maybe I have become overly spoiled by the BG2 Pack, I had just hoped there would be...you know...more.

Sorry. :blush:

I know you're frustrated by the lack of an opportunity to advance the romance, but that was one of the restrictions of the mod. We were not changing the game, just adding a bit of dimension. "Not changing the game" here means that Casavir couldn't confess, nor could you confess to Casavir before the Walls.

He isn't the kind of guy that would kiss a woman casually, so the flirts reflect that. He does respond with pleasure and no small amount of guilt in a few of the (random) responses, but it doesn't look like you got those.

I know that many of you wanted the ability to be more open with Casavir earlier, but it wasn't possible within the framework established for the mod.

Sorry you didn't get what you wanted out of it.

Guest Mimic

Well Miss Berelinde, you just got pushed up to a B+ and may have an A- by the time I am done. Suffice it to say that I have discovered some of the more interesting flirts and am now very happy. The only reason you have not jumped up to a complete A+ is that I have yet to find a "Grope-Casavir-shamelessly-in-every-nook-and-cranny-you-can-reach" flirt. :blush:

Must take back my earlier disappointment.

Archived