A little question

Guest Nemesis

Guest Nemesis

Allright, I've been playing this mod for quite a while now (really enjoying it btw, nice work there!) as well as poking around this forum. However, I've now gotten myself in a rather unpleasent situation, which caused me to finally ask a question myself.

Well, I've played the romance track and did well so far. However, it seems I headed off for my encounter with Irenicus a little too soon, as I've just escaped from Spellhold, Saemon teleported me outside, after which Amber immediately started a conversation which my PC, in which I guess I had no choice but to pick a fight with her (Yeah, I spend weeks on a boat travelling to a magic prison, get betrayed and captured as well as my soul stolen and my companion now gets mad at me. And they say being a hero is easy). Now, I don't want to head to the Underdark to soon, as iirc I will miss some content in this case, so here's the question: What are the requirements for the next talk, so I can get my ass kicked by some fishmen and finally head down to the Underdark? Will just randomly walking around Brynnlaw do or are there any other conditions?

Allright, I've been playing this mod for quite a while now (really enjoying it btw, nice work there!) as well as poking around this forum. However, I've now gotten myself in a rather unpleasent situation, which caused me to finally ask a question myself.

Well, I've played the romance track and did well so far. However, it seems I headed off for my encounter with Irenicus a little too soon, as I've just escaped from Spellhold, Saemon teleported me outside, after which Amber immediately started a conversation which my PC, in which I guess I had no choice but to pick a fight with her (Yeah, I spend weeks on a boat travelling to a magic prison, get betrayed and captured as well as my soul stolen and my companion now gets mad at me. And they say being a hero is easy). Now, I don't want to head to the Underdark to soon, as iirc I will miss some content in this case, so here's the question: What are the requirements for the next talk, so I can get my ass kicked by some fishmen and finally head down to the Underdark? Will just randomly walking around Brynnlaw do or are there any other conditions?

Time is the only requirement for the next talk. You'll have to be a bit patient, though.

Archived