Hlas : forbid after creation of the pc

deratiseur

Hello :)

Sorry but i have another question, always for my kits mod.

Is there a way to forbid the access to hla to a multiclassed caracter ?

The matter is that i have made a special hlas table for my warlord kit, but as i change his ID state to fighter mage, he become a Warlord/Mage (ok), and have the hla table of the warrior/mage

I don't want to alter the hla table of the fighter/mage. Solaufein, Sheena, and multiplayers kensaï/mage ^^ npcs wouln't like that, so the thing to find is how to affect the warlord hla table to the warlord/mage or how to forbid acess to the hlas (a good way, ropleplay possible, too) after the ID state change.

I'm afraid that's not possible. When it comes to receiving HLAs it's a class that matters, not a kit (take gnomes, who are kitted as illusionists).

I think the only way to go is to use a single class, so you can specify which table you wish to use for a kit.

Alternatively, you can add new abilities to FM's table and then apply ingame a 'HLA learned' effect onto appropriate characters. If HLA can be taken several times, then apply it the same amount. Problem is, there's too little free space in FM's table already.

I'm afraid that's not possible. When it comes to receiving HLAs it's a class that matters, not a kit (take gnomes, who are kitted as illusionists).

I think the only way to go is to use a single class, so you can specify which table you wish to use for a kit.

Alternatively, you can add new abilities to FM's table and then apply ingame a 'HLA learned' effect onto appropriate characters. If HLA can be taken several times, then apply it the same amount. Problem is, there's too little free space in FM's table already.

i've tried another thing. The way is always to have a warior able to use magic. Not a sorcerer (i have thinked about this, have spells from innates, but it's ever done, the kit is the french "chantelame" from one of the french community), i want the warlord use the book of spells, so be a wizard.

I've tried ti use the "addsuperkit" script fonction.

I have made a warrior kit, and a wizard kit. Only the warrior can be taken by the player, and at level 3, he win the "superkit" wizard version of the kit.

With superkit fonction, it is supposed to be a wizard, with the usability of the warrior. Good. And the idea is to alter the hla of the wizard kit version.

But it doesn't work. The warrior warlord, when the script use the addsuperkit (marlord mage) to it, change it to.... pure warrior !

I'm really sorry, the more the time go, the more i think i have lose days.

I have made a warrior kit, and a wizard kit. Only the warrior can be taken by the player, and at level 3, he win the "superkit" wizard version of the kit.

With superkit fonction, it is supposed to be a wizard, with the usability of the warrior. Good. And the idea is to alter the hla of the wizard kit version.

But it doesn't work. The warrior warlord, when the script use the addsuperkit (marlord mage) to it, change it to.... pure warrior !

I'm really sorry, the more the time go, the more i think i have lose days.

If you don't change the class to a spellcaster, you won't be able to use the spellbook, no matter what the kit.

I might be misunderstanding this. But (I'm fairly sure) you can specify different HLAs for every class, every legal multi-class combination, and every kit. What you can't do is give different HLAs to a multi-class character according to which kit he has for one of his classes - is that what you mean?

What you can't do is give different HLAs to a multi-class character according to which kit he has for one of his classes - is that what you mean?
Yes.

If I get it all right then you have a fighter rather than a wizard. I don't really know how exactly dual classes and hla tables are correlated to each other, but it seems you need to use hla suited for your fighter kit, not a wizard.

Archived