Installation trouble

Guest helpme

Guest helpme

Hey, i think i installed it correctly, but i can't access a flirt menu in my game. Do i need to start a new game after installing the mod for it to work properly??

All i did was unzip into the override folder when i installed it. [C:/Program Files (x86)/Atari/Neverwinter Nights 2/Override]

Another reason i was thinking about is if it is too early in the game for that menu to even be accessible. I literally just saved Neeshka and i wanted to see if the mod was working.

Any help i could get with this would really be appreciated. Thanks all!

She's got a lot of dialogue options really early in the game, and I don't know if you're going to get to flirt with her until you've exhausted them. Also, you do have to scroll down through the dialogue choices to get to the flirts.

There really isn't anything to do besides unzip, so it should all be there.

Guest helpme

Wait, do you mean that the flirts are built into the dialogue under the "Talk to" option?? I was under the assumption that they had their own option under the ally menu...?

thanks

Guest helpme

Well damn, I have to say that I'm very impressed with the developers on how well they integrated it. I couldn't even tell the difference between the new options and the original game content. Props!

Thanks for the help Berelinde!

Archived