Pending bugs

-assassins getting 25 points for thief skills instead of the 15 they're supposed to get

-death fog and spike growth act as stinking cloud and cloudkill (suspect Malavon's corrosive fog will be the same)

-summoning spells and undead ward have their animations displaced

-undead ward animation lasts only through casting then disappears (had similar problem with Konalan's Tweaks still unsolved)

-Paladin special abilities cannot be used, the paladin just stands there (had similar problem with Restored Paladin Abilities component of Konalan's Tweaks and solved it though I can't remember offhand how I did it)

-When one of the summoning spells ends (I forget which one) one of Valen's lines is displayed ("Well it is not for me to say...")

-when command word: die is cast, "You can not have multiple castings of the same contingency" is displayed

Vilmar has 24 hp, should have 15 hp (level 1)

-Eloise throws arrows when bow is not equipped. as soon as bow is equipped this issue is solved (never occurs again)

-paladins not getting remove disease ability (by design?)

-alignment restrictions for assassin inaccurate (should be evil but all regular thief alignments available)

-druids get HLAs at level 15 (2 million XP)

-green bar in lower left corner when portraits or left panel buttons hidden

-cannot restore left panel buttons after they are hidden

-chickens are attacking goblins in the Kuldahar Pass

-priestess at the temple of ilmater in kuldahar has unholy blight as a service but it says it cures disease (actually casts unholy blight)

-as above only draw upon holy might for cure moderate wounds (actually casts DUHM)

-trolls have drowned dead avatar

-Sheemish quest cannot be completed even after all monsters are destroyed

-Mother Egeina does not talk

-AI on 4th level of dragons eye is screwed up (Marchon's company just stands around, High summoner doesn't summon, eldathians only attack when approached)

-Odd little girl does not die when Yxonomei appears, party keeps attacking odd little girl even when she is invisible

-visiting 3rd floor of severed hand causes crash

-northwest exit to third floor inaccessible

-Kuldahar inn has zone near fireplace where character circles cannot be seen

-protection from normal missiles can be cast on anyone

-otiluke's resiliant sphere does not protect from all damage

-decastive and mordenkainen's sword doesn't show weapon in casters hand

-prismatic spray doesn't do anything except show a white cloud

-monster summoning 7 crashes game (probably animation related)

-Mytos the Bone Dancer in Kresselack's Tomb, 1st Floor (AR3501) doesn't attack, though his 4 minions do.

-Neither the Cure Disease spell nor the Mummy's Tea potion remove a portrait icon that I suspect came from a mummy.

-The Wand of Armory (wandarm) has two activated abilities. Unfortunately, the abilities both use the item's icon and share its name as their tooltips, so it's hard to tell which is which.

-The armour "Studded Leather +1: Shadowed" (usltr01) says it is usable by thieves and rangers, but its usability settings don't allow cleric/thieves or cleric/rangers to use it.

-The trigger for dialogue with the Priest of Ilmater (Mother Egenia) on the 2nd level of the Dragon's Eye was TALONITEDEAD > 9 in IWD and is now SPRITE_IS_DEADTALONITE > 9, causing a "Has nothing to say to you" response. The TALONITEDEAD variable is updating properly, so this should probably be reverted. I don't know whether or not this sort of thing is also present in other dialogues/scripts.

-Neither Flame Strike nor Agannazar's Scorcher seem to be dealing any damage.

-Static Charge leaves an animation overlay on the target that doesn't seem to go away with time.

[EDIT 13/10/2010: unpinning this, it's useful but static]

Archived