Feedback

So, a bit of a feedback on those druid thingies:

- color of Obscuring Mist is fixed, looks really nice;

yup

- both bats (which is expected), PCs (which is debatable) and NPCs (which is good) seem to be unaffected by Obscuring Mist, hostile creatures are affected as usual;

- bats are like rats but cooler, Obscuring Mist combo will have more weight with OM affecting PCs though;

yuppers

- bats currently have unarmed "fist" weapon that can be switched to and, obviously, applies no disease on attack;

- regular disease-on-hit works fine (and wears off after some time as it should), but I still think that for bats it should be replaced with spook-like effect (or it should be added on top of that, maybe with some bonus to saving throw, and no, it won't be overpowered, since those bats have hard time hitting anything at all, and even low-level creatures are making their saves like there's no tomorrow);

id make disease on hit added too spook not instead.. of .. and sure give a save.. but no need to add a bonus.. heck the chance of bat hitting isnt great.. and anything they are likely to hit..is probably not terribly overpowered...

so disease and sppok effects yeah give em both give it a save vr poison/disease.. but no need to fudge the save with a bonus to roll

- I'm not sure if that Swarm ability works (that, or I can't grasp how it's supposed to): bat misses\hits charname on 10\11 roll both alone and with additional bats around, and still can roll 1 or 2 on attack even while in group. Is it supposed to positively affect the chance of higher attack rolls?

yeah im not getting swarm effect but that could just be me not seeing it..

yup yup though i was picturing monty python and the holy grail.. (what can i say im old LOL) but yeah same thing.. LOL

on an aside note ive actually had the "let him do it himself he'll get more expereince that way"conversation with my counterpart.. when doing arcitc satt comm and training newbies...or as christopher titus says "wait wait.... this should be good"(stands back watches)

anyways the bats loook great

Edited by bradinmemph

Can we have a faster casting time for cure wounds and heal/great restore spells? I think that clerics need a bit of buff in general as a part of the team. While i like the new empowered cure wounds spells, they could be cast faster like you know make them all 1-2 casting time. Should be able to land those reliably in the thick of things just because this promotes party play with cleric healers instead of everyone gulping potions.

Currently the bonus health healed with the buffed cure wounds spells still dont give a clear advantage when compared to drinking potions which cant be interrupted Imo, but ofc the cure critical wounds is extremely powerful with ~60 hp healed. Thats half the health of a top level fighter. Just a bit of speed up needed with all the spells flying around.

Edited by geg_Ma3gau

Totemic Druid

Oh, by the way, KR's totemic druid is a cheese incarnate, but that probably should go into a respective subforum :D

KR's Totemic druid isn't even available to the public. :D

Protection from Acid

Well, what can i say. protection from acid is now a must have spell :))) A natural counter to mage's acid shield.

:)

Cure Wound spells

Can we have a faster casting time for cure wounds and heal/great restore spells? I think that clerics need a bit of buff in general as a part of the team. While i like the new empowered cure wounds spells, they could be cast faster like you know make them all 1-2 casting time. Should be able to land those reliably in the thick of things just because this promotes party play with cleric healers instead of everyone gulping potions.

Currently the bonus health healed with the buffed cure wounds spells still dont give a clear advantage when compared to drinking potions which cant be interrupted Imo, but ofc the cure critical wounds is extremely powerful with ~60 hp healed. Thats half the health of a top level fighter. Just a bit of speed up needed with all the spells flying around.

Mmm...Cure Light/Moderate/Serious/Critical Wounds already have casting time 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively. I also halved casting time of Heal (from 9 to 5). If you play with IR there's a couple of ways to improve cleric's casting speed a bit, which means these spells get super fast to cast.

What happens if i install IR mid walkthrough?

Afaik you can safely install Main Component and all global changes mid-game.

The only component which could cause minor inconsistencies is Store Revisions because it may place an item you already have in a different place (thus giving you a second one), or you may not find an item anymore because it was moved to a quest you already did.

And where do i see the items listing?

You mean this?