Alternate portraits?

My Anata

I don't mean to suggest that the original portrait of Sarah isn't lovely... It is and I've always been a fan of the Illmater. But is there an alternate available somewhere that is more cohesive with the other BG2 portraits? Perhaps I'm the only one bothered by this...

Well, since the author is retired, I guess I wil make a late post.

You can always use any portrait you want for Sarah, I just would not expect anything official.

Just get the portraits you want, and name them sarahl (it might be sarahh - I'd have to check again), sarahm, and sarahs. Then drop them in your override or portraits folder.

Hope that helps.

I don't have the mod on me at the moment (I'm at work) but I'm pretty sure I used "L" for the large epilogue portrait, but I would double check that I didn't (or did) use my prefix in the portrait naming. If that's the case you'll want to go with K#blahs, etc.

// Adds Portraits

COPY ~SarahToB/Portraits/sarahs.bmp~ ~override/sarahs.bmp~

~SarahToB/Portraits/sarahm.bmp~ ~override/sarahm.bmp~

~SarahToB/Portraits/sarahl.bmp~ ~override/sarahl.bmp~

So if one wants to alter the mod, one can copy their own portraits to the mods folder, or if one wants to alter the already installed mod, they just need to override the portraits in the override folder... and yes, you theacefes didn't use your own K# extension. :):crazyeyes:

Archived