stat 193

Avenger

I don't think the girdle of gender shows up in BG2, and sex change is horribly broken everywhere it is used.

It might be nice to have a script that detects a sex change effect and prompts the user to reload, though. ;-)

DisplayStringHead(Player1,~BG2 Fixpack has detected something that will make your game act stupid. Reload from your last save now, or suffer the consequences!~)

Wait(10)

DisplayStringHead(Player1,~YOU WERE WARNED!~)

CheckStat(O:Object,value,stat), so, to check if you had your gender changed, it would be CheckStat(Myself,1,193). At least, I think so. :rolleyes:

Icen

So, is this something that can be manually added to the STATS.IDS table, so that it can be referred to by name in your scripts, then?

--Otis

CheckStat(O:Object,value,stat), so, to check if you had your gender changed, it would be CheckStat(Myself,1,193). At least, I think so. :rolleyes:

Icen

So, is this something that can be manually added to the STATS.IDS table, so that it can be referred to by name in your scripts, then?

--Otis

yes. This stat is in the original engine.

Shit, i felt i had a deja vu.

But it wasn't documented in gemrb, so i thought it is new.

Besides you didn't mention you know it either in a recent list :crazyeyes:

So, we know all stats except a small interval.

CheckStat(O:Object,value,stat), so, to check if you had your gender changed, it would be CheckStat(Myself,1,193). At least, I think so. :crazyeyes:

Icen

I built a little test dialog to see if I could get this to work, but it doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. The reply lines are:

IF ~CheckStatGT(LastTalkedToBy,0,193)~ THEN REPLY ~(Nonzero.) I'm wearing BELT05.~ GOTO 10
IF ~CheckStat(LastTalkedToBy,0,193)~ THEN REPLY ~(Zero.) I'm not wearing BELT05.~ GOTO 11

However, the first reply is never available, and the second reply always is, even if the character talking is wearing the belt. Did I set this up incorrectly? Is this stat the same value for BG1:TotSC?

--Otis

Archived