Neeshka's Romance Updates

I've got a bit carried away with Neeshka's reaction to the shard in the chest, but I am now past the Vigil, about to collect my party and intergrate 2 or 3 talks (post-vigil reaction, Shandra's portrait and the Bryce crypt) while playing around town a little. I am thinking of taking a look at the existing trigger by Flaggon's doors to see if it can be modified and saved separately to trigger Vigil talk. I am getting tired of all talks being initiated by clicking N. by necessity.

Question when exactly is the romance for Neeshka meant to start? I'm asking this because I didn't see any of the dialogues posted in your screenshots thread and I am just about to meet Captain Brelaina after getting Neeshka's coin (using Stealth Method). Were those screenshots in that thread just testing for dialog or is something wrong?

Note: I do have the option to flirt with Neeshka and Elanee right now so the mod is installed and working.

The Neeshka romance portion of the mod isn't even finished yet, so it isn't supposed to start. I was confused when I originally started playing the mod as well as I could flirt with her, but I wasn't getting any lovetalks. Then I read some more and found out that it is still being written. So now I patiently wait for the mod to be completed.

The Neeshka romance portion of the mod isn't even finished yet, so it isn't supposed to start. I was confused when I originally started playing the mod as well as I could flirt with her, but I wasn't getting any lovetalks. Then I read some more and found out that it is still being written. So now I patiently wait for the mod to be completed.

Ah, that explains it. Thanks Raltar, I got confused especially when I saw the flirt options and the Screen shots thread. I'll join you in the patiently waiting corner.

Sorry, folks, moderately badish news: my new laptop's left click button stopped working, so until we can remap to the right click, or get service from Sony (because it's a gorram NEW laptop!) I can't work on the mod. :) Hope to have the issues fixed this weekend.

It was an OS glitch, and after my husband had time to tinker with the machine, it eventually corrected itself and started recognizing the left click function again. So, i am back to coding Neeshka's reaction to PC's night in the glade talk :)

Guest Cattivo

Just found out about this, and very happy about it. Good luck with your work!

Looks like I'm going to have to go through it twice - once with my original half-elf rogue character, and a second time with my typical half-elf swashbuckler. Can't force my good characters into joining the thieves guild though!

(Resurfaces) Uhm, only took me a month but I finished the glade talk. Just been busy with the holidays, work and a garden variety of winter ailments. Test the talk next, and have to check the logs to see which talks come next. I presume, it's one in Ember while looking for clues with Sand. :)

Actually, a productive week for once. Found great placement for the Ember talk, and added a small interjection. As soon as I get the Ember talk coded, I can gather them clues and go do trial. I still have nightmares about making Bishop's "after the Trial" talk work, so I am just going to cheat and put Neeshka's in the Player-initiated talks.

Guest Saeltari

I am very glad to see this! ! !

Thank you for your time in making a Neeshka specific romance. I, and others I'm sure, will be patiently awaiting this. I was going to use the romance pack but really have little to no interest in most of it as I just want the Neeshka romance and this looks like exactly what I am after.

Will it be a seperate mod?

Again thank you, and if you need anything just ask! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

:thumbsup: Have fun writing! :thumbsup:

Hi, no, we cannot make it into a separate module, since we will have no feasible way to ensure compatibility. You would have to install the whole pack to get Neeshka's Romance. Sorry about it, but NWN2 is just not flexible enough.

We hit a rough patch last week in RL, with a few things having to be sorted out. But I finally managed to code in the Ember talk in. Gotta correct a couple of glitches, and should be good to go. I am away next week on vacations, but I am taking the laptop with me. Hope to work on the mod a little. Cheers, folks, and as usual thank you for your patience.

We hit a rough patch last week in RL, with a few things having to be sorted out. But I finally managed to code in the Ember talk in. Gotta correct a couple of glitches, and should be good to go. I am away next week on vacations, but I am taking the laptop with me. Hope to work on the mod a little. Cheers, folks, and as usual thank you for your patience.

Have a great vacation! And Domi, if you need a break take it, because you deserve it! As always, eagerly awaiting the Neeshka Romance, when it happens I'll actually play a Male Character for once. And muscle my fiance into playing NWN2 so he can meet her to. ???

Thank you! I am back, and I uhm.. corrected the glitches and finished Ember. Vacations proved to be busier than expected but lots of fun. ??? I think the nekkid driad talk is showing up next, but overoll, I don't remember this part of the game all that well, so maybe it's the post-trial talk.

Still playing through. Added a small catty comment in, and about to finish evidence gathering for the trial. There is about 3 'city' talks I need to intergrate connected to the optional quests, like a vampyre tomb. I am thinking that before or after trial I will try to play in the city and get all of them added before returning back to the main story-line.

Archived