Neeshka's Romance Updates

Tavorick... I don't recall where that/he was.

Anyway, Domi thank you again for all of your help earlier, but I was curious. I remember you making a dialogue about an Aasimar earlier in the OC, but I don't know when that was.

Also, I am out of the OC and I am not sure where the romance benchmarks are in motb.

Nice pack right now though. I really enjoyed the flirts and even though the voice was a little jarring to hear, I did enjoy the wall scene with Neeshka.

Tavorick was that guy you have to go rescue after you find out that Aldanon has been kidnapped. He is the person that has the last shard.

As an aside to Domi: If you are planning on having Neeshka say anything after Tavorick's final speech where he tells you what he did with the shard, I've got one of Casavir's dialogues firing there. This isn't a problem since Neeshka's are for the gents, but this is one of those spots where it's really, really difficult to get ANY dialogue to fire off of a ga_start_convo. PID backup always works, though.

No, it doesn't fire after his final dialogue, it is clipped to a chat with the guards. :cool: I took this week off modding because we have a lot of family events in the last week of Sept-1st week of October & I just ran off my feet between house guests and parties, and the necessity to still work, telecommute and get the child to schooll and classes and hubby's having to work extra long hours (just a nightmare atm). Will be back to it next week.

Things been slow, but I am play-testing a little - finished IF dwarven scouts quest (no dialogues added) and started on the first part of the Cross-roads Keep. So far, no dialogue placement, looking for the tunnel.

Guest Guest_Arconian_*
Things been slow, but I am play-testing a little - finished IF dwarven scouts quest (no dialogues added) and started on the first part of the Cross-roads Keep. So far, no dialogue placement, looking for the tunnel.

I have a question, perhaps a stupid one, but I have heard both you and others talk about 'dialogue placement'. What do you mean by this; a place where you can fire your talks or a place where a talk would be needed/called for?

Otherwise thanks for continueing with this project. Neeshka deserved better than what she got; though it is still sad that modding for nwn2 never took off quite so well as for the first one.

In NWN2, dialogues happen because a certain thing occurs in a certain trigger region. This information is embedded in the game's area file and we can't add new ones. The only way we can add a dialogue to the game is to extend an existing dialogue or to use ga_start_convo off an existing dialogue. Domi is looking for dialogues that are more or less related to what she wants to write about.

Archived