Just a question...

Blueshadows

Hi. I just got my account recently, but I have been playing the Amber mod for quite some while now and I love it. But just a question. Why are all of the guards in Ymmyrt's house completely black? It might just be my game and it doesn't affect it anyhow, but it just struck me as weird that all of Ymmyrt's soldiers are like black statues. :rolleyes:

Hi. I just got my account recently, but I have been playing the Amber mod for quite some while now and I love it. But just a question. Why are all of the guards in Ymmyrt's house completely black? It might just be my game and it doesn't affect it anyhow, but it just struck me as weird that all of Ymmyrt's soldiers are like black statues. :rolleyes:

Errr... Can you take a screenshot? This sounds like a graphics issue, but I doubt it's caused by Amber and definitely it's not intentional.

Hi. I just got my account recently, but I have been playing the Amber mod for quite some while now and I love it. But just a question. Why are all of the guards in Ymmyrt's house completely black? It might just be my game and it doesn't affect it anyhow, but it just struck me as weird that all of Ymmyrt's soldiers are like black statues. :crazyeyes:

Graphic's setting perhaps? Wouldn't make sense if it's just them though. Have you had any other odd occurrences like it?

Archived