Shotscreens...

Thank you, Cliffette! I am trying to make it good :(

@JPS - Cernd has 11 banters added by this mod and is a crucial character for a happy ending :( I like that quiet druid, I really do and he fit the role perfectly. So I was delighted to add a touch of cerndisheness to this kivaniana... Another character who got a bright and lovely addition to his development due to Hendryk's timely intervention and marvelous dialogues was Korgan.

@Sillara - We will see... the romance track actually does start in the mod now, but it is very short. I'll see if there is interest in seeing hwta happened next betwene the fair Charname and Kivan of Shilmista :)

Not understand the Kivan fascination?  :(  :(  :)

:(

Sillara, I always thought unmodded Kivan was boring, cold and vengeful. He never really bantered with my party at all and I can't remember his soundset being particularly exciting.

Modded Kivan, however... or perhaps I should give unmodded Kivan another go now that I'm older and possibly more able to appreciate him. :(

We will see... the romance track actually does start in the mod now, but it is very short. I'll see if there is interest in seeing hwta happened next betwene the fair Charname and Kivan of Shilmista :rolleyes:

"If" there is any interest?

You're joking, right?

Of course there is interest!

We will see... the romance track actually does start in the mod now, but it is very short. I'll see if there is interest in seeing hwta happened next betwene the fair Charname and Kivan of Shilmista :rolleyes:

"If" there is any interest?

You're joking, right?

Of course there is interest!

Yes, it might well seem like a stupid question, but as pointed out earlier Kivan romance is a bit of a troubled issue.

:D

You, guys... I was just thinking about it this morning and figured I will give this mod another try after I am done with BG1NPC :rolleyes: I think I am still leaning towards huge friendship set of dialogues, as big as any romance and putting a lot of efforts in Shilmista's quest and characters, to make it a worthwhile mod to induce people to play BG again.

I never was much interested in romancing Kivan , until I've read your fanfic about Valygar (the one with Leonora).

It would be a great thing to try that out, after all he's one of most interesting characters.

But please finish Corthala Romatique ToB portion first - I'd love to see what happens next :)

Thank you for your kind words. My condolences on the Tainted though - it was horrid. From my valfics, the Hilt had a better core idea, and slightly better execution, but still a waste of a reader's time. Unfortunately, it's not TOB portion that is holding CR, it's SoA. Kivan is entirely blameless - as of this week, I am not even writing for Kivan. It's the Beloved project that takes up all my coding/testing time. Once that baby walks the world, I hope that I will have time for various rangers. :)

Archived