Sign in to follow this  
Domi

Shotscreens...

It looks good. :)

And it's nice to see Cernd playing a part – he seems to be left with very little to do or say in most mods.

Edited by JPS

Thank you, Cliffette! I am trying to make it good :(

@JPS - Cernd has 11 banters added by this mod and is a crucial character for a happy ending :( I like that quiet druid, I really do and he fit the role perfectly. So I was delighted to add a touch of cerndisheness to this kivaniana... Another character who got a bright and lovely addition to his development due to Hendryk's timely intervention and marvelous dialogues was Korgan.

@Sillara - We will see... the romance track actually does start in the mod now, but it is very short. I'll see if there is interest in seeing hwta happened next betwene the fair Charname and Kivan of Shilmista :)

Not understand the Kivan fascination?  :(  :(  :)

:(

Sillara, I always thought unmodded Kivan was boring, cold and vengeful. He never really bantered with my party at all and I can't remember his soundset being particularly exciting.

Modded Kivan, however... or perhaps I should give unmodded Kivan another go now that I'm older and possibly more able to appreciate him. :(

We will see... the romance track actually does start in the mod now, but it is very short. I'll see if there is interest in seeing hwta happened next betwene the fair Charname and Kivan of Shilmista :rolleyes:

"If" there is any interest?

You're joking, right?

Of course there is interest!

We will see... the romance track actually does start in the mod now, but it is very short. I'll see if there is interest in seeing hwta happened next betwene the fair Charname and Kivan of Shilmista :rolleyes:

"If" there is any interest?

You're joking, right?

Of course there is interest!

Yes, it might well seem like a stupid question, but as pointed out earlier Kivan romance is a bit of a troubled issue.

:D

You, guys... I was just thinking about it this morning and figured I will give this mod another try after I am done with BG1NPC :rolleyes: I think I am still leaning towards huge friendship set of dialogues, as big as any romance and putting a lot of efforts in Shilmista's quest and characters, to make it a worthwhile mod to induce people to play BG again.

Great!

Um.... does that mean you need someone to do the voicing? I'd love to try.

If you need any help writing dialogue or getting ideas, I'd love to help too.

Edited by Garriath

Guest Alaya

I for one would really like the chance to romance Kivan! :thumbsup: Heh, sorry, just adding my two-cents in. :D

O, you do not need to appologize for wanting to romance Kivan :thumbsup: I fully share the feeling, otherwise I would not be in modding bussiness.

Guest Anva

I've wanted a chance to romance him since bg1 :thumbsup: But being a fan of Kivan I'll play whatever you deside to do to him.. It all sounds good to me!

Thank you, I appreciate it :thumbsup:

Could not resist... some of new content is not entirely serious... Thanks to JC for showing a quick shortcut to coding Lilarcor's talks.

post-142-1110859149_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest

I never was much interested in romancing Kivan , until I've read your fanfic about Valygar (the one with Leonora).

It would be a great thing to try that out, after all he's one of most interesting characters.

But please finish Corthala Romatique ToB portion first - I'd love to see what happens next :)

Thank you for your kind words. My condolences on the Tainted though - it was horrid. From my valfics, the Hilt had a better core idea, and slightly better execution, but still a waste of a reader's time. Unfortunately, it's not TOB portion that is holding CR, it's SoA. Kivan is entirely blameless - as of this week, I am not even writing for Kivan. It's the Beloved project that takes up all my coding/testing time. Once that baby walks the world, I hope that I will have time for various rangers. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this