Minor Questions

Gibberer

Just a few...

1) Out of curiousity, where do you store your surplus wealth and equpment once you've entered Baldur's Gate? Until now I've been using the Jester in Beregost.

2) Wyvern quest. I decided not to carry Coran with me and was unable to get the reward for a wyvern head. Is accepting Coran necessary for this?

3) There used to be a cheat to drop one member of a partnership, Khalid or Jaheira, Minsc or Dynaheir, etc by going in a large building with the disposable party member, reorganizing the party and leaving the building before he/she could talk to you. Has this also been removed?

3) There used to be a cheat to drop one member of a partnership, Khalid or Jaheira, Minsc or Dynaheir, etc by going in a large building with the disposable party member, reorganizing the party and leaving the building before he/she could talk to you. Has this also been removed?
I don't think BG1 NPC changes this, or at any rate, I think I've been able to do it with the mod installed.

You can put your stuff in any extra chest or container - it should be safe. Just don't put it on the ground.

2) Wyvern quest. I decided not to carry Coran with me and was unable to get the reward for a wyvern head. Is accepting Coran necessary for this?

Yes, this quest belongs to Coran.

Greetings Leomar

Greetings Leomar

I've modded a change to this I've tested that is compatible with both BG1NPC and BG1UB and BGT for Kelddath to give a non-Coran party the Wyvern Quest. I've tested both with and without Coran and both ways conlude fine.

Greetings Leomar

I've modded a change to this I've tested that is compatible with both BG1NPC and BG1UB and BGT for Kelddath to give a non-Coran party the Wyvern Quest. I've tested both with and without Coran and both ways conlude fine.

Very nice, great. :crazyeyes:

Greetings Leomar

I don't know if the cheat has been removed, but there is certainly a mod that allows you to split pairs of NPCs. It is called SCS. You only need to install the parts of it you want if you don't want to install the parts that make the game harder, you don't need to.

Archived