Installation help/dialoge question

Guest Volusia

Guest Volusia

I just recently picked this up and installed it as directed in the readme file (C:/Program Files/Atari/Neverwinter Nights 2/Override) and have all of the expansions & Mysteries of Westgate installed. I have a female character and I've seen over on the NWN2Vault comments that there's an option for "I hope there's a lot of pretty girls this year" in a dialogue somewhere in the opening (I assume at West Harbor - during the tutorial).

Now, the issue is, when I start up the OC I don't get any dialogue options with Daeghun at all, he just yammers at me as per usual with the "blah blah so many years ago blah blah get my furs blah blah" then walks out the door, nor do Amie or Bevil wind up giving me any dialogue option that involves that line. I'm suspecting that the real issue is I've installed something incorrectly so the mod isn't working, or that Mysteries of Westgate is interfering (though I don't see how as it doesn't affect the OC or MotB).

I don't have any other files in that override folder, however in the My Documents one I have several other overrides running (the item appearance changer and some graphical changes to hair/heads of tieflings - as well as the PrC pack). While I guess some of those might be the issue, I was wondering if anyone else has had this trouble or has a fix for it.

There's nothing about pretty girls in West Harbor.

If you have a female PC, you won't start seeing new dialogue until you've got Casavir in the party. If you have a male PC, you can flirt with Elanee or Neeshka earlier than that.

Guest Volusia

Oh, whoops. My fault, I misread the line. That line comes from a different mod entirely. HO HO go go reading comprehension. Thanks for clearing that up!

Guest Volusia

Oh, whoops. My fault, I misread the line. That line comes from a different mod entirely. HO HO go go reading comprehension. Thanks for clearing that up!

Hey, which mod? Always interested in adding some cool mods, myself.

That's from the 'Romance Addon' of the Sexy OC Reloaded. It's not much beyond flipping the switch for genders to allow female PC to romance Elanee and have Neeshka interested in female PC, as well. Though it does alter some dialogues to take the gender into account, if I'm not mistaken.

Archived