Minister Lloyd in Umar Hills Duplicated

Guest goblinsly

Guest goblinsly

Hey everyone,

I have encountered this problem before. Minister Lloyd had a duplicate in his cabin, his wife aswell. Now its even worst. There are 4 minister Lloyds inside and 4 wifes. I have SOA + TOB installed, TOB patch, G3 fixpack, Tactics+Ascension+Redemption. I havent noticed anyone else having this problem soo if you can just point me to the right direction i will fix it myself. Just tell me how to remove certain characters from certain location.

Tnx in advance.

Hey everyone,

I have encountered this problem before. Minister Lloyd had a duplicate in his cabin, his wife aswell. Now its even worst. There are 4 minister Lloyds inside and 4 wifes. I have SOA + TOB installed, TOB patch, G3 fixpack, Tactics+Ascension+Redemption. I havent noticed anyone else having this problem soo if you can just point me to the right direction i will fix it myself. Just tell me how to remove certain characters from certain location.

Tnx in advance.

I can't help you with your problem, but Ascension is overwriting some BG2 Fixpack fixes if you install it after the BG2 Fixpack.

The installation order should looks like:

BG2 SoA + ToB + Patch 26498

Ascension

BG2 Fixpack

Tactics

Redemption

If you install Ascension then you should use the BiG World Fixpack, too.

[EDIT]

Please, let us talk about it at SHS in your thread:

http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showtopic=40923

Greetings Leomar

Archived