Darkveil problem

Grimwald

I have been playing the area near Mutamin and have been killed by the gaze attack of a medusa whilst wearing a darkveil (rogue rebalancing).

I am wondering if the problem is with the SCS mod, the Rogue rebalancing mod, or an incompatability between the two. The rogue rebalancing site says that it has been tested against SCS for compatability and is OK. My game says otherwise.

I have been playing the area near Mutamin and have been killed by the gaze attack of a medusa whilst wearing a darkveil (rogue rebalancing).

I am wondering if the problem is with the SCS mod, the Rogue rebalancing mod, or an incompatability between the two. The rogue rebalancing site says that it has been tested against SCS for compatability and is OK. My game says otherwise.

If you use a RR item and you have a problem with it, then it is better to report this in the RR forum (and mention that you have posted it here, too). Don't forget to post your WeiDU.log there.

Greetings Leomar

If you use a RR item and you have a problem with it, then it is better to report this in the RR forum (and mention that you have posted it here, too). Don't forget to post your WeiDU.log there.

Greetings Leomar

Thanks for advice. I have posted on the SHS rogue re-balancing forum as suggested.

Archived