A Mod for the Orderly - CliffKey v2

Cliffkey ("A Mod for The Orderly") is now moved up to v5, with the new French translation and a weidu update. Sanctifer, Graoumf (and any other of the d'Oghmatiques) - my apologies for the long delay. (I still have bg1npc v19v20 and level1npcs to announce - will keep working on it :) )

Hi cmorgan, there was an italian translation too. I sent you about on may 2011, can you insert it in a new release of "a mod of orderly" please??

I cannot insert here the the italian translation but I sent you an e-mail.....

Thank you!!!! :)

Sure, I will take a look - Cliffkey, Italian translation - I will go check my gmail account.

In any case yesterday I sent you a new e-mail with in attachment the italian translation.

Thanks!!!! :cool:

Sure, I will take a look - Cliffkey, Italian translation - I will go check my gmail account.

Hi cmorgan,

have you found the Cliffkey, Italian translation (files.tra) sent by me? :D

If no let me know....

Thank you!!

Hey - have we (G3, collectively) ever gotten this all out? I am stuck without my gaming computer for a bit, and finally trying to cxatch up on some backlogged materials -

I am not currently able to work on any IWD port, I am afraid, but I am sure someone out there would be willing to step up ( someone with IWD installd and operatng :) )

Archived