Help for Romance Pack's translation

Hello to all

I show up, it has been some time ago since I take trying to translate BishopRomance and now this parcel that has very interesting material appears, granted that my level of English is quite painful and is very expensive for me ((my apologies for so low knowledge of the idiom )), he would wish to know if files are dlg of BishopRomance the same, in order not to have that to discard all of the work right now done .

Thank you very much for so magnificent work and I hope that my level of Spanish may compensate my lack of level in English and that way doing justice to so fine job.

A greeting

Tzvi

Postdate

If somebody is interested in learning Spanish, I would not care to help him.

Domi can answer this question better than I can. I believe the file are unchanged, but I cannot be certain.

I just moved the topic to the Romance Pack forum so she sees it.

Thanks for the interest in translation!

Hello

Thank you for the information that you have provided me, when he have it in phase of proof I can put it to you on the set, in order that you add it on your original version. If that way you desire it.

Thank you very much

I have finished done Casavir's translation, a fast translation, and I right now have tried it. I have indicated that enough fails the I dialogue of Casavir, do not reply to the character's actions, perhaps be for my version of the game ((NWN2 In Spanish )), if so I would like to know it.

The I modulate he seems brilliant to me and it is a great idea, that he gives life to the first campaign of the game, although I have some own ideas that I have been considering, in the meantime toward Bishop's and Casavir's translations. If you are interested he would be able to try to explain them in my English potato.

Now I am with Elanee's part and Neeshka, but he wanted to know if you had seen the leaps in Casavir's dialogues.

A greeting

Tzvi

Archived