savegame editor for bgtutu?

Guest quester

Guest quester

I'm playing Bgtutu, and tried to use Sword Coast Keeper to edit my inventory. Not to cheat, but to add a quest item that I never got in the game so I can finish the relevant quest. However, Sword Coast Keeper gave me an error message when trying to load a savegame file: "Bad game version".

Is there a solution to this, or any other editor that will work with a modded game?

I'm playing Bgtutu, and tried to use Sword Coast Keeper to edit my inventory. Not to cheat, but to add a quest item that I never got in the game so I can finish the relevant quest. However, Sword Coast Keeper gave me an error message when trying to load a savegame file: "Bad game version".

Is there a solution to this, or any other editor that will work with a modded game?

Like ax said, use Shadowkeeper, or follow Grunker's advice if all you want to do is add a missed item (check the IESDP for how).

Sword Coast Keeper was designed for BG1. BGTutu and BGT are actually BG2 mods. Resources between the two games differ dramatically.

Like ax said, use Shadowkeeper, or follow Grunker's advice if all you want to do is add a missed item (check the IESDP for how).

Sword Coast Keeper was designed for BG1. BGTutu and BGT are actually BG2 mods. Resources between the two games differ dramatically.

Thanks all, Shadowkeeper worked fine for what I wanted to do.

Archived