Romance pack failing... Help?

Guest Evildutchman

Guest Evildutchman

So yea... uhm... I downloaded your romance pack and placed it in the correct folders. (I double checked, although i do have some other files: The Complete Craftsman, Feat Fixes SoZ, Warlock buddy and I've the Vordan's Hero Creator module.) My NWN2 would be ver 1.22/MotB/SoZ. Now I talked to Neeshka, but no flirt option whatsoever? Is this because I'm too early in the game or anything? (Atm on the graveyard taking a break, trying to "get to know em better"...)

Anywayz, if someone could gimme an idea of what I was doing wrong, I'd be very grateful!

Just to make sure, you did install in your Atari override folder, not your Documents one? If you install in Documents, it won't work.

So, you downloaded it to the correct folder. You extracted the 7z? I usually just right-click and choose "extract here", but others can double-click on it to get it to extract.

And you know that you have to right-click on her portrait and choose "Talk to" to get the new content, and it will probably be after a long list of other stuff you can talk to her about, including options that lead to conversations about the priests of Helm ("Kind to children," etc.).

I'm not exactly sure where the ability to flirt with Neeshka starts. I should probably fire up the flirt pack to check, but I have to leave for work soon. I'll check tonight.

Guest Guest

As I had suspected, my impatience got the best of me once more. I'll be happy to tell you that I've been able to flirt with Neeshka :(, So uhm, my apolagiez for taking a bit of your time over nothing. And might I add that I'm very exited about the possibilities this mod will provide.

Thanks and a great job done!

Archived