I Shall Now Gloat!

Gibberer

I'm about to return to Candlekeep but first must consider what to do with my stash of reserves. You know, dozens of necklaces(only pearl or better), hundreds of magic arrows and bolts of all styles, scrolls, all manner of +2 weapons and armor far too weak to be wasted on my partty, more than a hundred potions...I considered selling it but with nearly 200,000 gold, who needs cash?

Perhaps I'll come back and Dynaheir and I can set up a rival shop to Ribald Barterman in the future? :(

You need to install some mods that have some expensive but good items for sale.

Rogue rebalancing comes to mind and then there's exotic items.

The problem is that as you add more mods, you get more and more loot.

What is even worse is that you don't get to keep the loot in BG2 :D

Unless you exploit the engine that is. :(

What is needed in my opinion, is a mod that distributes your loot around BG2 so that you can get it back without exploiting the engine.

Grimwald, wha-...they steal all the stuff which was rightfully yours by virtue of prior theft and/or looting of dead bodies at the start of SOA? :(:D

That's outrageous! So, what are these mods you speak of?

Jarno Mikkola, what on Faerun are you talking about? :D Dynaheir's alive and well, right here beside me as we camp out on the way back to Baldur's Gate from Candlekeep. Even if ill fortune strikes I'll just reload the combat and she'll be fine so there's no reason not to start planning our wonderful life together in Baldur's Gate together.

Jarno Mikkola, what on Faerun are you talking about? :( Dynaheir's alive and well, right here beside me as we camp out on the way back to Baldur's Gate from Candlekeep.
Not for long, as I see the shadows of Amn approaching...
That's outrageous! So, what are these mods you speak of?

Rogue rebalancing from spellhold studios provides you with various items that are very useful for bards/thieves. They are a bit expensive, but imo value for money. The Darkveil does not work against the medusas introduced by "The Drizzt Saga" due to a compatability issue, but now I have reported the problem, hopefully that will soon be rectified.

There is another mod called herbs and potions by which you can get useful potions (At a price)

See the G3 mod installation order page.

The BG2 Tweak Pack introduces some items from BG2 into BG1, again at a price.

If you are wanting mods of that type, the places to go are G3( obviously) Spellhold studios and The Black Wyrm's Lair. You may discover other modding communities also if you visit those sites.

You might find Konalan's Tweaks of interest also.

Lost items by Vedran also has extra equipment

Guest marceror
Jarno Mikkola, what on Faerun are you talking about? :( Dynaheir's alive and well, right here beside me as we camp out on the way back to Baldur's Gate from Candlekeep.
Not for long, as I see the shadows of Amn approaching...

Not everyone has played SoA. I suggest you make no further post along these lines in this thread.

Jarno...what...what are you trying to say here? :(
Nothing really.

...and I can set up a rival shop to Ribald Barterman in the future?
-> Not everyone has played SoA. I suggest you make no further post along these lines in this thread.
But I believe Gibberer might have... as that's...
Guest Guest
Jarno...what...what are you trying to say here? :(
Nothing really.

...and I can set up a rival shop to Ribald Barterman in the future?
-> Not everyone has played SoA. I suggest you make no further post along these lines in this thread.
But I believe Gibberer might have... as that's...

And Gibberer is the only one reading this thread?

Archived