Spawn NPC Codes for BG1Tutu with BG1NPC mod

Guest Romano-Dacis

Guest Romano-Dacis

Hello everyone,

So I'm playing through BG1Tutu and I am trying to create an evil party. After beating Shar-Teel in a fight I accidentally refused her joining my group (I thought she would stay there) and then she ran off into the wilderness. Is there a code I can use with the CreateCreature() cheat code to spawn Shar-Teel in BG1Tutu?

Guest Romano-Dacis
Has that worked? Back in the days before Shar-Teel was unkillable, spawning her from the console would sometimes result in her spawning hostile.

It does work. She does not spawn hostile. However, I'm not sure if her romance is active when spawning her. Any way to check?

That's tricky. Getting Shar-Teel's romance to start can be quite a job. Wait until your first night camping outside and see what happens, I guess.

You can't really check for it now, since it's set up during the first night-time talk, if that makes any sense.

Guest Guest
That's tricky. Getting Shar-Teel's romance to start can be quite a job. Wait until your first night camping outside and see what happens, I guess.

You can't really check for it now, since it's set up during the first night-time talk, if that makes any sense.

I understand. I rested once outside and surprise surprise it worked like a charm. Talk about bringing a romance back from the dead. :(

Thank you for all your help.

Archived