Sand romance?

Guest Ant

No, Bishop will not fall to his knees, tears of remorse in his eyes and exclaim: "My precious jewel! Basking in the angelic light of your perfection has made me a changed man." His character has to merge with what Obsidian has in the end of the game, so Bishop remains Bishop and romances in his unique way. I was planing on a different alignment variation tracks for the MotB but gave up on it when I gave up on the MotB 'in party' romance for him. It's an evil romance of the pack.

It would be great if you could make a romance for Sand ???

I think he is more like Xan. The are both elfs, lawfully neutral. Maybe Sand isn´t as glomy as Xan but I think they are kind of a like characterwise aswell.

I think a Sand romance would be awesome! :D I was so disappointed when I found out you couldn't romance him (and at the time, Bishop too...especially since Bishop was my #1 fav :p ) and I use to be all about Casavir...till he started to bore the Nine Hells outta me ???

Guest Shia

Well well it's a july 2010m if I'm not mistaken and all quite on the western front. Where is promised Sand romance? Please tell me there at least will be. You can't leave him like that:)

Guest Shia
There will be, and soon. Real life happened. My RL fiance's health changed abruptly, so I had to revise my deadlines.

Sorry, didn't know obviously. I am mighty greatful, thougth. I'll wait, now won't be the last time I play the game.

ehehehe... I dont mind waiting six months or more for this.. as long as its done right...

'specially if it you put in a wall scene and maybe an ending in MotB like with the others :)

Which is more then I can say for dragon age two... DX [YOU KILLED IT YOU BASTARDS!!]

I neverminded casavir, just that he ALWAYS AVOIDED ANSWERING THE QUESTION!! And he seems to have the same view and lawful justice and for the good of all that I have.

But I'd still pick sand ten times over and KILL casavir

take your sweet time, Im just happy that this is coming out at all...

-sigh- Considering I need a replacement for Dragon Age...

hello Vindictus... or Elder Scrolls 5..

Yes, if you install the NWN2 OC Romance Pack, it will conflict with other mods. Sorry, but blame the engine. BG2 has WeiDU, so you can install whatever the heck you want, but with NWN2, you have to put mods in the override, so that means only one romance mod at a time. Sorry.

It's like with Dragon Age. If you install Immortality's Ser Gilmore mod you can't install other companion mods. It's just the way it goes.

I'm just replaying the OC part of the game (I've just finished Fort Locke), so if you still need help betatesting, berelinde, I do be ready :undecided:

(Yay! My first post here :hm: I really appreciate all the work you and Domi [and anyone else who helped] did to enhance NWN2! Thank you so much for it :) )

Yes, if you install the NWN2 OC Romance Pack, it will conflict with other mods. Sorry, but blame the engine. BG2 has WeiDU, so you can install whatever the heck you want, but with NWN2, you have to put mods in the override, so that means only one romance mod at a time. Sorry.

It's like with Dragon Age. If you install Immortality's Ser Gilmore mod you can't install other companion mods. It's just the way it goes.

Does this mean that,if (or when,hopefully) there will a Sand romance mod,we will have to give up on the romance pack?I'm prolly getting senile and confused,so bear with me if it was a stupid question :undecided:

Archived