Kit problem

Kitanna

I have a problem with two mods and their kits. Sir Neh'taniel's kit was custom made and when installed in the game is listed in NI as SKYHL -32 as well as in his cre. The mod I've been making, he has the Blade Master kit. When I made him, it was and is listed in NI as C!BladeM -32 as well as in his cre. So, when I install both mods in the game, they change each others kits in their cre's depending on which one is installed first. Is there a way to fix this or are they just not compatible? For testing purposes, I found a way around it but, installed separately...of course the one I changed no longer works.

I have a problem with two mods and their kits. Sir Neh'taniel's kit was custom made and when installed in the game is listed in NI as SKYHL -32 as well as in his cre. The mod I've been making, he has the Blade Master kit. When I made him, it was and is listed in NI as C!BladeM -32 as well as in his cre. So, when I install both mods in the game, they change each others kits in their cre's depending on which one is installed first. Is there a way to fix this or are they just not compatible? For testing purposes, I found a way around it but, installed separately...of course the one I changed no longer works.

See this part of the kit creation tutorial. It shows how to dynamically assign your newly-made kit to a creature when installing.

See this part of the kit creation tutorial. It shows how to dynamically assign your newly-made kit to a creature when installing.

Thanks, that had been done already with Neht's so, no idea why his changed. I now see why it didn't work with the other. I hadn't touched that mod in 2 yrs so....it helps if you remember to add the kit in the TP2 first, then the code you reminded me of heh. Sorry for the trouble.

Archived