An unofficial "Come back!" thread

"Come back! The Unseeing Eye has been killed, but not all is lost!" ©

No, seriously, it'd be good to see IWD-in-BG2 ready and working. I've got IWD NPC prepared, and all that. And we're worried, sort of.

DavidW?

Come back?

Pretty please?

Guest Quazi

So in this mods current state is it fairly playable? Will I have to have a horde of saves to backtrack after game ending bugs?

So in this mods current state is it fairly playable? Will I have to have a horde of saves to backtrack after game ending bugs?

Check the "Beta Testing the Latest Version" thread to find some of the problems still needing to be addressed. And since this is still an early BETA, there are others I'm sure we haven't found yet.

If you're interested in trying it as is, just make notes of what you find and post it in that thread. Just make sure you read the stickied threads so you know what to do... :)

Hello - I do still exist, but I've been swamped in RL for the last couple of months (I'm trying to finish a book - I'm an academic for anyone who doesn't know, and I need it done by the end of the summer.) Sorry to abandon people here - hopefully I'll have more time in a week or two.

Just to touch base: having spent the last couple of months caught up in RL stuff and the previous four months doing IWD-in-BG2, I now feel I ought to sort out SCS/SCSII (and, to be honest, need a break from the rather fiddly modding involved in IWD-in-BG2 to do something a bit easier). I'll come back to IWD-in-BG2 after that. I'll also get around to posting the source code somewhere, just in case anyone wants to help out in the interim.

Archived